You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘esigning’ tag.
We’re teaming up with Aljex, a transportation software company, to host another eSignatures webinar on Thursday, Sept. 20th at 1:30 CST. The webinar will last 30 minutes and include a brief demo of the electronic signature tool that is pre-built into Aljex software.
Current Aljex customers do not need to sign up for this paperless service in order to send signature requests without faxing or the use of printers. The eSignature button is already installed within each Aljex account enabling users to start sending eSignature requests directly from Aljex working screens for rate confirmations, carrier packages, sales agreements and much more.
But that’s not all! Sertifi stores all customer documents on its servers enabling Aljex customers to track and manage agreements to see which have been opened, partially signed or completely signed. These reports can be exported into excel.
How It Works:
A broker emails an agreement to a carrier or driver. The carrier or driver can sign with a single click. Once the document has been signed, both the broker and carrier/driver receive signed copies via email with a PDF file attachment.
Highlight - If a driver has a Smartphone, they can sign on the go! Mobile sign enables people to sign quick and easy without the headache of manual contract processing (paper, print, fax, etc.).
We’re excited to share that we’ll be an exhibitor at this year’s TENCon Insurance Conference. This must-attend event for Applied Systems users will provide a central location to share important tech innovation, education, industry best practices and professional networking.
Our electronic signature solution enables insurance professionals to better share, collaborate, execute agreements with eSignatures & stay connected during the entire process.
We will be located at booth #621. John Stojka, co-founder, and Jessica Hughey, marketing manager, will be manning the Sertifi booth. Stop by to view a 30-second eSignature demo. While you’re there, drop off your business card to be entered in a raffle drawing for a brand-new iPod Nano! The drawing will take place on Wednesday, Aug. 23 at 2 p.m. CDT. Make sure to get your entry in before this time! We look forward to seeing you at the event.
- TENCon 2012 Presented by ASCnet and Applied Systems
- Dates: Aug. 20-23, 2012
- Location: Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN
- For more information, please visit www.tencon.org
If you’re interested in our eSignature tools, please call 1-866-983-8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installing Sertifi for Salesforce only takes a few minutes! Watch this video to find out how quick and easy installation is with Sertifi. The video will walk you through the entire install process. Within minutes, you’ll be sending eSignature requests from within your Salesforce.com account!
We also provide an additional install guide for those that want further app customization.
Sertifi *Freemium* App Details:
- Send 20 documents for electronic signature/organization/month for FREE
- Unlimited users/organization/month
- eSignature requests can be sent from within an opportunity, account, lead or custom object
- Set an email address as a carbon copy for all signature requests sent through organization
- Option to merge documents - combines all uploaded documents in a file into one document
- and much more!
Note – additional eSignature packages are also available – call 1-866-983-8877 or email email@example.com
Download Sertifi for Salesforce App Here
To install Sertifi for Salesforce, visit us on the AppExchange at http://bit.ly/SertifiSalesforce and then click “Get It Now” to get started.
Drumroll, please. We’re pleased to announce that we’re now offering a Salesforce Freemium which enables an organization to send 20 documents for eSignature per month within Salesforce.com for FREE!
We’ve been integrated within Salesforce for more than four years. Now, we’re introducing our first Salesforce Freemium. Details on the freemium include:
- Opportunity to send 20 documents for esignature per month
- Organization can have unlimited Salesforce users utilizing the eSignature tool
- App Installation takes as little as 15 minutes
- Additional pricing options are available to accommodate each organization’s eSignature needs
- Documents can be uploaded from a computer’s hard drive or from within Salesforce’s notes and attachments
- eSign application allows users to send a document for signature directly from the Salesforce opportunity for either a fax signature or an instant electronic signature
- Users can set up rules such as eSignature request expirations and automatic reminders for eSignature request
- The eSign application provides useful analytics and reporting
- Users see the real-time status of any eSignature request at any time
- View complete document history including when a document was sent, opened, and signed
Get the Application
To install Sertifi for Salesforce, visit us on the AppExchange at: http://bit.ly/SertifiSalesforce. When you’re there, click the “Get It Now” button. To learn more about us and our eSignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: www.sertifi.com.
Calling ALL Hospitality Businesses! Are you ready to implement eSignatures?
We’re hosting our eSignatures for Hospitality Webinar on Wednesday, May 16, at 2 p.m. EST. We invite you to join us!
We replace the cumbersome paper process of obtaining signatures with our speedy and cost-saving electronic signature method. Our eSignature solution makes it easier for hospitality businesses to streamline operations and accelerate revenue.
Some of the major benefits for hospitality companies include saving time, eliminating paper, improving customer experience, and lowering expenses related to paper, shipping, and faxing.
If you’re interested in learning how Sertifi’s eSignatures can benefit your company, please sign up for our 30-minute webinar. During the webinar, we’ll provide a demonstration of our eSign tool and conduct a brief Q&A.
Sign Up Here!
- Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Register Now: http://bit.ly/HospitalitySertifi
Did you know? Integrating eSignatures can shorten the contract signing process within the hospitality industry. We’ve identified four important benefits electronic signatures can offer players within hospitality.
1. Our eSignature solution eliminates the time formerly spent on scanning hard copies of multiple banquet event orders into the venue’s internal system, faxing them to the customer, and mailing final documents.
2. The software saves companies money because they no longer have to pay for paper, faxing and shipping costs related to event orders. Employees spend less time handling the paperwork, which enables them to be more productive in other areas.
3. Our product allows companies to go paperless. Under the current process for most banquet facilities, a representative meets with the customer and reviews the inventory. The customer signs off on several paper banquet event orders during the event.
Banquet staff with electronic signature software and an iPad can have the customer sign event orders via the iPad. The client gives a biometric signature (finger signature), and the documents are stored instantly in the hotel’s backend system. There are no paper costs!
4. Electronic Signatures improve the customer’s overall experience. The banquet department or hotel sends the customer a final invoice via email with signed event orders attached after the event. Because the process wraps up so quickly, it makes the customer relationship stronger and emphasizes the ease of working with your particular hotel or facility over others.
To learn more about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com
We’re excited to announce that we’re exhibiting at Newmarket International Fast FWD 2012. The event takes place at the Emerald Bay Plaza which is in the Atrium within the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, on May 2nd – 4th.
What to Expect
Fast FWD 2012 brings together industry leaders to explore the advancements and innovations in Newmarket International solutions aligned with industry trends and best practices. We’re thrilled to share the benefits of Sertifi e-signatures with everyone attending the highly anticipated event!
Our easy and secure e-signature solution replaces the paper process of obtaining signatures. Instead of sending, printing, signing and faxing, hospitality companies enjoy the expeditious and cost efficient e-signature method which makes it easier for businesses of ALL sizes to streamline operations and accelerate revenue.
If you want to find out how e-signatures can increase your business, stop by the Sertifi table at Fast FWD 2012 and our team will perform a live demonstration of the esignature product. Doug Rae, director of sales, and John Stojka, co-founder of Sertifi, will be representing the Company at the upcoming event.
For a complete agenda of the two-day event, please visit the Newmarket International’s website: http://www.newmarketinc.com/customer-conference.
To learn more about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com.