You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Public Schools’ tag.
We’re changing the way businesses operate by providing them with an esignature solution!
Our customer base continues to grow and more businesses are seeing the advantages of electronic signatures, which recently prompted them to identify five major industries that have successfully adopted and benefit from using an electronic signature solution:
- Public school systems- Sertifi’s electronic signatures help maintain essential Time and Effort Certifications of the federal Title I program. Electronic signatures through Sertifi also eliminate hundreds of work hours and establish a system for document delivery history.
- Health care- Esignatures save valuable time otherwise spent obtaining doctors’ signatures and then printing and faxing important information. Sertifi’s electronic signature software provides a quick return on investment and reduces overhead costs caused by the paperwork process.
- National home builders- the esignature software enables subcontractors to sign documents such as lien waivers. Some builders have reported that the software does the work of two employees by streamlining time-consuming contract processes.
- Hospitality- electronic signatures substitute the costly paper process, allowing hotels to adhere to their ongoing efforts to “go green” by reducing the paper stream.
- Insurance- Electronic signatures are legally binding, assuring a signature on an online application is legitimate.
We offer an appropriate solution for various markets. “Working with clients who have such specific needs is what the company is all about,” said John Stojka, Sertifi’s co-founder.
To find out about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com.