You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘sertifi’ tag.
It’s no joke that the best 30 minutes you can spend on April Fool’s Day is with Drawloop and Sertifi. Register now for our complimentary webinar to find out how you can close deals 150% faster within Salesforce. In the time it takes to demo our document generation and eSignature solutions, you could have completed the following:
- Quickly generated a contract for signature
- Sent it to your prospect for eSignature
- Allowed them to conveniently sign online
- Automatically stored the signed contract in Salesforce
Our joint customer, ASCAP, will also join us for the webinar and attest to how Drawloop and Sertifi have streamlined their contract process, helping their reps close deals in minutes vs. days.
Webinar Date: Wednesday, April 1 at 1 p.m. CST – duration 30 minutes - Register Now
Can’t make the webinar? Schedule a demo with us at any time to find out more about our closing automation solutions.
Attention Zuora users! We have BIG news for those collecting signed agreements. Sertifi & Zuora have teamed up to offer a combined solution for capturing customer signatures & payments within an integrated & easy experience. We’re excited to offer Zuora users a faster way to close deals & more convenient way to conduct business with their loyal customers.
Sertifi and Zuora Integration | How to Collect eSignatures & Payments
How It Works:
- Send for eSignature from ZQuote – send any documents that need a signature & payment request.
- Customer signs & pays online – uses the Sertifi signing interface which is integrated with the hosted Zuora payment page (HPM 2.0) to collect credit card or ACH payments. Once completed, the ZQuote is updated automatically.
- Send to Z-Billing – option to send executed ZQuote automatically to Z-Billing or manually after review.
Interested? Contact Sertifi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Missed yesterday’s joint webinar with Conga? No worries! We’ve got you covered. Watch it on demand to explore how Conga Composer users are getting documents signed faster with electronic signatures. We’ll also share information on our new payments feature which allows customers to securely pay for products or services right after they sign.
Comments or questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 1.866.983.8877.
Aljex Software introduced Automated Rate Confirmation, a web-based technology that automates critical agreements & routine data exchange between Brokers & Carriers.
“What is the new Automated Rate Confirmation process?” Great question! Here’s a breakdown of the new process:
- Email sent to Carrier (on behalf of Broker) includes link to confirmation in electronic form
- Carrier conveniently signs confirmation electronically on computer, tablet, or Smartphone
- Signed confirmation routed through Sertifi to confirm identity of signer
- Shipment updated & confirmation automatically uploaded into Aljex document directory
- Broker receives email notification of completion along with the executed confirmation (PDF)
- Carrier receives new link that enables access to all information on the confirmation
For more details, check out the latest article published by Fleet Equipment.
“Who’s using Aljex’s Automated Rate Confirmation?” Another great question! Ceva Logistics & many other logistics companies automate their rate confirmations using the Sertifi & Aljex integration. Check out Ceva Logistic’s success story here!
“Sertifi is easy to use and immediately added efficiency to our business operations. We’ve reduced the amount of time it takes to get contracts signed by 83%, from 30 minutes to just 5 minutes!” - Jim Quinn, Director of Truckload Brokerage, CEVA Logistics
You came, you saw, you made it rain at the Sertifi booth! Thank you for your interest in our integrated eSignature & PCI compliant payment solution. We enjoyed meeting you at Dreamforce 2014 last week in San Francisco. Now, who’s ready for a one-on-one demo? ;)
Contact us to schedule a demo any time. We’re already looking forward to DF15!
Is your sales or catering team using eSignatures to streamline the sales process? Are you PCI compliant when collecting customer credit card payments? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, you don’t want to miss our eSignatures & PCI Payments for Hospitality Webinar presented by Cendyn Arcaneo and Sertifi.
Webinar Agenda (Speakers include Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Cendyn Arcaneo’s Product Development Director Melanie Deyo):
• eSignatures & PCI compliance within hospitality
• LIVE demo
• Attendee Q&A session
• Attendee giveaway
Register now while webinar seats are still available! Hospitality companies utilizing Sertifi for the contract and payment process gain the following benefits:
• Increase proposal conversion ratio
• Receive real-time updates on deals
• Reduce sales closing time
• Eliminate costly paper and paper storage
• Adhere to PCI data security standards
• Enhance customer satisfaction
The Hub uses our integrated eSignature & payment solution to quickly collect signed agreements & payments, closing deals 93% faster! The solution allows the company to securely collect customer deposits in a PCI compliant manner. Details here.
The company was recently featured by American Express in their First Dollar campaign. Watch their inspiring First Dollar Story here!
America’s Leading Performing Rights Organization uses Sertifi for Salesforce, a pre-built eSignature app available on Salesforce AppExchange, to close deals 150% faster. Get the full story.
Benefits ASCAP gains from Sertifi for Salesforce:
- Accelerated its sales process by 150%
- Decreased its operational costs by 44%
- Increased its sales close rate by 45%
- Offers a convenient way for customers to sign agreements
“Sertifi for Salesforce allows us to accelerate the sales process by 150% while decreasing operational costs by 44% and offering an easy way for customers to do business with us.” – John Johnson, Senior Vice President of Licensing at ASCAP
Interested in Sertifi for Salesforce?
Visit Sertifi on the AppExchange or call 1.866.983.8877 to trial the solution for 30 days at no cost. Get started today!
Attending Dreamforce 2014?
Visit the Sertifi team at Booth N2220 in Moscone North to view a LIVE demo of the solution. Sertifi is also sponsoring the Salesforce AppBash party at City View on October 15, 2014. Stop by and see us!
We’re thrilled to be sponsoring the BIGGEST Dreamforce party, AppBash, taking place on Wednesday evening. We’ll join seven other awesome Salesforce sponsors (Cadalys, Comity Designs, Invoca, Okta, Savo, SteelBrick & Velocify) at Cityview for breathtaking views of downtown San Francisco.
Want to attend & sip “Make It Rain” (vodka infused with wild strawberry) drinks presented by yours truly? Check out the party details below to find out how you can secure your entry. Relax, Recharge. And, enjoy some Happy Food (Garrett’s Popcorn – the Chicago Mix, of course!) at our table.
- When: Wednesday, October 15 at 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Where: Cityview rooftop at the Metreon (across the street from the Moscone Center)
- Who: Attendees with a full conference Dreamforce badge
- How: Visit Sertifi’s Booth N2220 in Moscone North to get our “Secret Word” & info on getting your ticket
- Why: Stunning rooftop views of downtown, complimentary drinks & snacks & awesome music
Don’t forget to visit the Sertifi Booth N2220 in the Cloud Expo floor to spin the #MakeItRain wheel for cash & Sertifi umbrellas. We can’t wait to see you there!