You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘sertifi’ tag.
You came, you saw, you made it rain at the Sertifi booth! Thank you for your interest in our integrated eSignature & PCI compliant payment solution. We enjoyed meeting you at Dreamforce 2014 last week in San Francisco. Now, who’s ready for a one-on-one demo? ;)
Contact us to schedule a demo any time. We’re already looking forward to DF15!
Is your sales or catering team using eSignatures to streamline the sales process? Are you PCI compliant when collecting customer credit card payments? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, you don’t want to miss our eSignatures & PCI Payments for Hospitality Webinar presented by Cendyn Arcaneo and Sertifi.
Webinar Agenda (Speakers include Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Cendyn Arcaneo’s Product Development Director Melanie Deyo):
• eSignatures & PCI compliance within hospitality
• LIVE demo
• Attendee Q&A session
• Attendee giveaway
Register now while webinar seats are still available! Hospitality companies utilizing Sertifi for the contract and payment process gain the following benefits:
• Increase proposal conversion ratio
• Receive real-time updates on deals
• Reduce sales closing time
• Eliminate costly paper and paper storage
• Adhere to PCI data security standards
• Enhance customer satisfaction
The Hub uses our integrated eSignature & payment solution to quickly collect signed agreements & payments, closing deals 93% faster! The solution allows the company to securely collect customer deposits in a PCI compliant manner. Details here.
The company was recently featured by American Express in their First Dollar campaign. Watch their inspiring First Dollar Story here!
America’s Leading Performing Rights Organization uses Sertifi for Salesforce, a pre-built eSignature app available on Salesforce AppExchange, to close deals 150% faster. Get the full story.
Benefits ASCAP gains from Sertifi for Salesforce:
- Accelerated its sales process by 150%
- Decreased its operational costs by 44%
- Increased its sales close rate by 45%
- Offers a convenient way for customers to sign agreements
“Sertifi for Salesforce allows us to accelerate the sales process by 150% while decreasing operational costs by 44% and offering an easy way for customers to do business with us.” – John Johnson, Senior Vice President of Licensing at ASCAP
Interested in Sertifi for Salesforce?
Visit Sertifi on the AppExchange or call 1.866.983.8877 to trial the solution for 30 days at no cost. Get started today!
Attending Dreamforce 2014?
Visit the Sertifi team at Booth N2220 in Moscone North to view a LIVE demo of the solution. Sertifi is also sponsoring the Salesforce AppBash party at City View on October 15, 2014. Stop by and see us!
We’re thrilled to be sponsoring the BIGGEST Dreamforce party, AppBash, taking place on Wednesday evening. We’ll join seven other awesome Salesforce sponsors (Cadalys, Comity Designs, Invoca, Okta, Savo, SteelBrick & Velocify) at Cityview for breathtaking views of downtown San Francisco.
Want to attend & sip “Make It Rain” (vodka infused with wild strawberry) drinks presented by yours truly? Check out the party details below to find out how you can secure your entry. Relax, Recharge. And, enjoy some Happy Food (Garrett’s Popcorn – the Chicago Mix, of course!) at our table.
- When: Wednesday, October 15 at 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Where: Cityview rooftop at the Metreon (across the street from the Moscone Center)
- Who: Attendees with a full conference Dreamforce badge
- How: Visit Sertifi’s Booth N2220 in Moscone North to get our “Secret Word” & info on getting your ticket
- Why: Stunning rooftop views of downtown, complimentary drinks & snacks & awesome music
Don’t forget to visit the Sertifi Booth N2220 in the Cloud Expo floor to spin the #MakeItRain wheel for cash & Sertifi umbrellas. We can’t wait to see you there!
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
We’re excited to share a new customer success story with you! Cloth Connection, one of the nation’s largest specialty linen providers, uses our eSignature solution to improve efficiency and accuracy between departments while closing deals within just 2 hours and forty-five minutes!
Before using Sertifi, the company struggled with executing documents in a timely manner. On average, it would take days to receive signed documents from clients. Lack of insight into the status of the deal prohibited its sales, accounting and shipping department from effectively working together.
Find out how the company is benefiting from our eSignature solution right here!
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sertifi helps the Seattle Seahawks close deals faster! Using our electronic signature solution, the Seahawks’ Corporate Partnership division gets contracts signed and stored in Richard Sherman speed.
The division uses Sertifi to send contracts for signature, allowing big-name sponsors to quickly sign electronically. The Seahawks track and manage all activity in real time, ensuring contracts are fully executed and stored in a timely manner.
3 Tips for Closing Deals like The Seahawks:
- Maximize Mobility – allow customers to sign anywhere, anytime, from any device! Sponsors can sign contracts electronically within seconds, greatly shortening the sales process.
- Promote Your Colors - The Seahawks use our on-demand web portal to send, sign and track contracts. The signing interface and email requests are branded with the Seahawks’ logo, eliminating confusion on who sent the signature request.
- Assign the Right Players to the Right Positions – the Seahawks have multiple people sending contracts out for signature. Using our multiple user roles and permission levels feature, they provide specific access levels to users while providing all users access to a shared document library for frequently sent documents.
In light of “The Big Game” on Sunday, the Sertifi team would like to wish our beloved Seahawks a great game. We’ll be rooting for them from the Windy City!
Ready to Speed Your Sales Process?