You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘E-Signatures’ category.
Co-founder Nick Stojka, Director of Sales Laura Johnston & Sales Development Representative Brent Bergandine will be representing Sertifi & performing LIVE demos of the newly integrated solution for collecting both signed agreements & customer payments faster.
The integrated eSignature solution leverages Zuora’s platform and hosted payment technologies to help companies close deals 90% faster. Sign up for a demo during Subscribed to receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
This full-time position is an excellent opportunity for a technical product support professional with the drive to learn and grow in a team-oriented atmosphere. Our office is located in the River North area.
- Responding to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving customer system issues
- Prioritizing tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalating tickets to appropriate Account Management team based on severity
- Establishing high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to management
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Fully logging and accurately documenting each customer issues and resolution
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues while educating customers on resolutions
- Completing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Assisting in the QA process of new releases of the software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, including proper phone etiquette
- Self-driven and motivated individual
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/or Equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with support ticketing systems (example: FogBugz, desk.com, Zendesk)
Sertifi helps organizations accelerate the last mile of the sales process by providing an integrated solution to send agreements, collect eSignatures, and capture PCI compliant payments. The closing solution allows sales teams to securely close deals and capture revenue faster, while delighting customers with a more convenient way to sign agreements and pay for products or services.
Sertifi is redefining the sales process by delivering innovative solutions that speed close times, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and offer an easier way for people to conduct business with one another. Leading organizations worldwide including Pitney Bowes, Dolce & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton, CareerBuilder and Cricket Communications use Sertifi.
Our new partnership involves the integration of our electronic signature functionality and Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® payment gateway. The integrated eSignature and payment solution allows companies to:
- Collect all customer credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner
- Eliminate burdensome credit card authorization forms, secure fax lines and fear of a credit card data breach
- Offer a convenient way for customers to electronically sign and pay within just a couple of minutes!
Upcoming Webinar – We’re co-hosting an informational webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18, 2014, at 11 a.m. PST. The 30-minute webinar is complimentary and will include a live demonstration and customer testimonial. Register now while webinar seats are still available.
Customer Testimonial – The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, Va. and Keswick Hall and Club in Keswick, Va. have selected the integrated solution to automate the contract process and adhere to PCI compliance standards. Walter Zalewski, Director of Information Technology of both hotel properties shared, “To meet the demands of PCI compliance while providing a simple-to-use solution for our guests and staff, we chose to go with Sertifi. Their great customer service and willingness to help us customize down to the individual departments rather than pushing a ‘one size fits all’ solution was another reason for our decision.”
Ghostly Greetings from your friends at Sertifi. In light of Halloween, we’re sharing our top 5 scary facts about inefficient paper-based processes in the workplace. Which do you think is the scariest?
- You’re wasting money! Expenses related to printing, storing & maintaining paper contracts averages to about $2.50 per contract. If you’re sending 1,000 contracts out for signature per month, you’re spending $30,000 per year! That’s money that could be put toward other revenue-generating activities.
- Sales employees are inhibited from reaching their maximum potential. We’ve found that by eliminating excessive administration work with an automated contract process, sales people gain an additional 3 hours of selling per month. More selling time equals more revenue! Allow your employees to reach their full potential by using time-saving eSignatures.
- You could be closing more deals. You could increase the number of signed contracts returned by using eSignatures. By providing an easier method for customers to sign, you could close between 1 and 3% more deals each year.
- Not PCI Compliant? You’re at risk of a credit card data breach. Reduce your PCI liability with our integrated solution for collecting both customer signatures & payments. The cost of a breached record can cost anywhere between $90 and $250. Based on a year’s worth of credit card information, a data breach could cost some companies several hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
- Inconvenienced customers will go elsewhere. Just like your employees, customers don’t want to be burdened by printing, faxing and overnighting annoying paperwork. Offer an easy way for customers to sign & pay while establishing trust that their sensitive information is secure and safe. Use Sertifi to increase repeat business!
Interested in finding out more about our eSignature & PCI compliant payment solution? Contact us today to schedule a one-on-one demo at 1.866.983.8877 or email@example.com.
We’re packing our bags once again! This Sunday, Sertifi will be at the lovely Chateau Elan in Braselton, GA for the Host User Group conference. We’re excited to meet up with our friends Shift4 Corporation, Digital Alchemy, Newmarket International, Inc., TravelCLICK & PAR Springer Miller (all of which use our solution to close business faster!).
Attendees can stop by our table (#8) for a quick demo of our integrated eSignature & PCI compliant solution. Dour Rae, Sales Director, will be manning our booth & answering attendee questions.
To get more information about us before the show, please visit http://www.sertifi.com. We look forward to meeting you at the show!
We’re thrilled to be sponsoring the BIGGEST Dreamforce party, AppBash, taking place on Wednesday evening. We’ll join seven other awesome Salesforce sponsors (Cadalys, Comity Designs, Invoca, Okta, Savo, SteelBrick & Velocify) at Cityview for breathtaking views of downtown San Francisco.
Want to attend & sip “Make It Rain” (vodka infused with wild strawberry) drinks presented by yours truly? Check out the party details below to find out how you can secure your entry. Relax, Recharge. And, enjoy some Happy Food (Garrett’s Popcorn – the Chicago Mix, of course!) at our table.
- When: Wednesday, October 15 at 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Where: Cityview rooftop at the Metreon (across the street from the Moscone Center)
- Who: Attendees with a full conference Dreamforce badge
- How: Visit Sertifi’s Booth N2220 in Moscone North to get our “Secret Word” & info on getting your ticket
- Why: Stunning rooftop views of downtown, complimentary drinks & snacks & awesome music
Don’t forget to visit the Sertifi Booth N2220 in the Cloud Expo floor to spin the #MakeItRain wheel for cash & Sertifi umbrellas. We can’t wait to see you there!
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
You’re invited to our joint webinar with Conga on Wednesday, July 16 at 12 p.m. MST. Register today. Join us for 30 minutes to discover how your company can:
- Quickly generate documents/proposals within Salesforce
- Use eSignatures to close deals faster
- Collect customer payments in a PCI compliant manner
What else? Hear a live customer testimonial from Homesphere! Homesphere uses the Sertifi and Conga integration within Salesforce to reduce its development costs, streamline the entire sales process and enhance the client experience.