You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘libra on demand’ tag.
Calling ALL Hospitality Businesses! Are you ready to implement eSignatures?
We’re hosting our eSignatures for Hospitality Webinar on Wednesday, May 16, at 2 p.m. EST. We invite you to join us!
We replace the cumbersome paper process of obtaining signatures with our speedy and cost-saving electronic signature method. Our eSignature solution makes it easier for hospitality businesses to streamline operations and accelerate revenue.
Some of the major benefits for hospitality companies include saving time, eliminating paper, improving customer experience, and lowering expenses related to paper, shipping, and faxing.
If you’re interested in learning how Sertifi’s eSignatures can benefit your company, please sign up for our 30-minute webinar. During the webinar, we’ll provide a demonstration of our eSign tool and conduct a brief Q&A.
Sign Up Here!
- Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Register Now: http://bit.ly/HospitalitySertifi
As we have seen over the last few years, combining the power of Salesforce.com with electronic signatures ( eSignatures ) has provided powerful results to our customers such as the Washington Post, Cricket and Intercall. We are proud to partner with Libra On Demand who has built an application on top of the Force.com platform. From the Libra Website:
Libra OnDemand is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of hospitality solutions natively built using cloud technologies, with a comprehensive suite of affordable, easy to use, web applications:
- CRM & Email Marketing: a complete 360° view of each customer
- Concierge Desk: customer service in a Single Guest Itinerary
- Sales, Groups & Events: comprehensive management and organization
- Loyalty & Rewards: flexible, innovative customer recognition
- Libra Customer Portal: custom designed, consumer-facing websites
- Libra HMS Portal: mobile device accessible, employee collaboration tools
We recently did a release with Libra in regards to our electronic signature solution. http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/154000320/4053580.html