You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘web contracting’ tag.
As we have seen over the last few years, combining the power of Salesforce.com with electronic signatures ( eSignatures ) has provided powerful results to our customers such as the Washington Post, Cricket and Intercall. We are proud to partner with Libra On Demand who has built an application on top of the Force.com platform. From the Libra Website:
Libra OnDemand is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of hospitality solutions natively built using cloud technologies, with a comprehensive suite of affordable, easy to use, web applications:
- CRM & Email Marketing: a complete 360° view of each customer
- Concierge Desk: customer service in a Single Guest Itinerary
- Sales, Groups & Events: comprehensive management and organization
- Loyalty & Rewards: flexible, innovative customer recognition
- Libra Customer Portal: custom designed, consumer-facing websites
- Libra HMS Portal: mobile device accessible, employee collaboration tools
We recently did a release with Libra in regards to our electronic signature solution. http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/154000320/4053580.html
As web contracting expands into verticals such as insurance, healthcare, and technology – we are proud to be leader in a new industry – transportation. It turns out that there is lots of paperwork for this industry including rate confirmations, order, etc. A leading publication, Commercial Carrier Journal talked about the future of electronic signatures solutions including Sertifi along with our partner Aljex.
“It’s time-consuming to print agreements, sign them and fax them back to the sender,” says Tom Heine, chief executive officer of Aljex Software. “The sooner our clients have their rate confirmations and quotes back, the better. Also, many drivers are on the road and don’t have access to a fax machine. E-signatures are definitely the future.”