Looking for a new job to kick off 2015? We’re on a hunt to find an entry-level customer support specialist to join our team in downtown Chicago.
This full-time position is an excellent opportunity for a technical product support professional with the drive to learn and grow in a team-oriented atmosphere. Our office is located in the River North area.
Apply now on Built In Chicago or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application. Happy holidays!
- Responding to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving customer system issues
- Prioritizing tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalating tickets to appropriate Account Management team based on severity
- Establishing high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to management
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Fully logging and accurately documenting each customer issues and resolution
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues while educating customers on resolutions
- Completing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Assisting in the QA process of new releases of the software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, including proper phone etiquette
- Self-driven and motivated individual
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/or Equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with support ticketing systems (example: FogBugz, desk.com, Zendesk)
Sertifi helps organizations accelerate the last mile of the sales process by providing an integrated solution to send agreements, collect eSignatures, and capture PCI compliant payments. The closing solution allows sales teams to securely close deals and capture revenue faster, while delighting customers with a more convenient way to sign agreements and pay for products or services.
Sertifi is redefining the sales process by delivering innovative solutions that speed close times, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and offer an easier way for people to conduct business with one another. Leading organizations worldwide including Pitney Bowes, Dolce & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton, CareerBuilder and Cricket Communications use Sertifi.