You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘E-Signatures’ category.
Want to experience the Salesforce1 Customer Platform for free? Chicago is hosting Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Tour Thursday, April 24 at 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST. Register for the Salesforce1 World Tour in the Windy City now!
Sertifi, a leading Closing Automation Solution, is a Cloud Partner of the upcoming event and will exhibit at the Cloud Expo.
Key Cloud Expo times:
- 8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Registration & Cloud Expo
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch in the Cloud Expo
- 1 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
- 4:40 p.m. – 6 p.m. Networking Reception in the Cloud Expo
Stop by the Sertifi booth to learn about Sertifi for Salesforce, an enhanced eSignature app that enables users to close deals faster than traditional solutions. Sertifi for Salesforce offers unique negotiation features and a secure payments module for collecting customer payments.
Salesforce1 attendees can email email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one demo during the show.
The Sertifi team will also raffle off an iPad Mini during the show. Stop by for your chance to WIN!
What to Expect at Salesforce1 Chicago:
- Discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data
- Find out how leading Salesforce customers are benefiting from the solution
- Listen to the inspirational Keynote from Lynn Vojvodich, salesforce.com CMO
- Check out hundreds of live demos
- Sit in on breakout sessions for every role
- Enjoy an exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Experience the Cloud Expo with 50+ leading Cloud Partners
- DevZone: get FREE Salesforce1 books and build your first Salesforce1 app in minutes!
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With NICC 2014 just days away, Sertifi, a provider of a leading eSignature and payment solution for hospitality, is preparing for a great show in Dallas! This year, we’re a Gold Sponsor and joined by many other great companies including Microsoft, Salesforce and PAR Springer-Miller.
Haven’t signed up for NICC yet? Here our just a few reasons you should attend the upcoming show on April 8-11:
- Submerge yourself in full days of sessions and learning opportunities. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends!
- Did we mention? NICC offers more than 75 hours of breakout sessions. Explore industry challenges as well as ways to maximize your investment in Newmarket solutions.
- Partake in a private consultation session to get your important business questions answered.
- Our favorite: network with industry partners and hospitality pros to find out how you can use leading technology to be more efficient and productive.
Why we’re attending NICC? We’re exhibiting at the event to showcase our eSignature and payment solution to Newmarket users and answer any questions they may have about automating the event order and payment process.
Meet the Sertifi Team at NICC 2014: Cofounder John Stojka, Vice President of Sales Steve Chamberlin and Sales Director for Hospitality Doug Rae will be representing the company. We invite ALL attendees to stop by the Sertifi booth to check out our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution for hospitality companies to close business faster.
Our Role in Hospitality
Sertifi automates the event order and payment process by using a complete eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution.
Hospitality companies can get event orders signed and paid more than 50% faster using Sertifi. Leading companies around the world including Dave & Buster’s, The Ritz Carlton, Omni Hotels & Resorts and John Q. Hammons use Sertifi to close business faster while increasing document security and securely collecting deposits & payments.
For more information, please call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.
Apps Working Together to DRIVE Sales
Generating proposals and contracts is a breeze using Conga Composer. Yet, collecting signed agreements can be a drag. Print, sign & fax slow the sales process. Don’t wait days or even weeks to receive signed agreements! Integrate Sertifi with Conga to automate the last mile of your sales process today.
WEBINAR DETAILS: March 13, 2014 at 12:00pm MST | Duration: 30 minutes
Special Offer: Attendees will receive a discounted price on a Sertifi subscription if they sign up before May 1, 2014!
Installing Sertifi for Salesforce takes just 5 minutes!
Use Conga & Sertifi together to:
- Quickly generate agreements then send for signature with 1 click
- Eliminate printing, faxing/emailing, overnighting agreements
- Track & manage agreements sent in real time
- View all deal activity in Salesforce Chatter
- Collaborate with customers on deals
- Option to collect signatures & payments simultaneously
30-Minute Webinar Agenda:
- Who is Sertifi?
- Benefits of eSignatures
- Conga/Sertifi Integration – Demo Time!
- FAQ Session
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 1.866.983.8877.
“With Sertifi, contracts simply don’t get ‘lost in the mail’ or end up in a pile on a desk. Our customers receive the agreement via email, read and review it on any device and sign it. They like the paperless approach and react quicker,” said Don Hay, President and CEO, Digital Alchemy.
Digital Alchemy’s process for getting documents signed significantly slowed the sales cycle. It took 2-3 weeks to get documents signed.
Sales reps were slowed down with manual tasks like printing, faxing and overnighting documents. Reps would spend about 2 hours on each document. The process was expensive and provided zero insight into the deal status. Reps would email either Word or PDF documents to clients for signature. Clients would print, sign and fax/ship back. Reps would then send to Digital Alchemy’s CEO for countersignature. Once fully signed, reps would manually upload documents into Salesforce and overnight final documents to clients, costing about $20 per document.
Digital Alchemy faced challenges when reps failed to upload completed documents in Salesforce. This tedious task was inconvenient for reps, especially for those working remotely. Missing documents created a major hurdle for reps taking over existing accounts.
Since using the Closing Automation Solution, reps send documents for signature from the Opportunity record within Salesforce. Clients and reps are no longer burdened with printing, faxing/shipping, and storing paperwork. Both clients and Digital Alchemy’s CEO quickly sign electronically. The activity is automatically stored within Salesforce, saving reps time from manually uploading documents. Automatic reminder emails are set up to notify clients to sign, further improving productivity.
Digital Alchemy also has access to a stand-alone Web Portal (provided complimentary by Sertifi) to send, sign and track documents. The company uses it for tracking and managing documents.
In addition to onboarding new clients, Digital Alchemy uses Sertifi for Salesforce for upselling opportunities. Within 6 months of onboarding clients, reps send information on additional products/services through Sertifi.
Since using Sertifi for Salesforce, Digital Alchemy shortened the average amount of time it takes to get documents signed from 2-3 weeks to just 16 hours. Productivity on the job increased as well, saving the company 10-15 hours per employee each month.
Additionally, Digital Alchemy no longer pays $20 per document for overnighting costs or relies on reps to upload and manage documents in Salesforce. Signed documents are stored automatically as soon as clients sign, providing 100% visibility into the deal. About Digital Alchemy Digital Alchemy is an industry-leading hospitality CRM provider for hotels, resorts, and spas. Our rich technologies and digital marketing solutions drive revenue and empower property management teams to communicate with guests like never before.
Click-to-Tweet: [Sertifi helps companies like @D1G1TAL_ALCHEMY close deals within hours using #eSignatures, saving time and money!]
For all sales inquiries, call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.
All About Digital Alchemy
For more info, visit their website at www.digital-alchemy.com.
To celebrate President’s Day at the Sertifi, we’re sharing our favorite presidential quote!
“Under this landmark legislation, online contracts will have the same legal force as equivalent paper contracts.” – President Bill Clinton, who endorsed the E-Sign Act.
E-Sign Act Highlights:
- What is an electronic signature? An electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.
- When was the E-Sign Act passed? June 30, 2000. The law took effect on October 1, 2000.
- What does the E-Sign Act do? It is a federal law that ensures the legality of documents that are executed with electronic signatures.
- Why was the E-Sign Act passed? The law was passed so that contracts with electronic signatures may not be denied legal effect or rules unenforceable because they were created digitally.
- Are electronic signatures legal? Yes, electronic signatures have the same legal standing as pen-and-paper signatures and hold up in court.
- What are some of the advantages of electronic signatures? Companies that use electronic signatures save a significant amount of time and money by eliminating paper, printing, faxing, and shipping documents. Electronic signatures speed the contract process enabling more time for revenue-generating activities.
Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions that help organizations close deals faster. Sertifi enables sales teams to quickly reach agreements with customers, execute the deals with eSignatures and collect payments.
Customers can access Sertifi through its leading eSignature API, pre-built Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations, and Web Portal. Leading organizations around the world including Pitney Bowes, CareerBuilder, U.S. Air Force, and Cricket Communications trust Sertifi.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day and we’re feeling a bit romantic, we decided to share our top 7 reasons you should pursue a relationship with us. Here it goes…
#1. We don’t play hard to get - we offer award-winning customer support service. We provide each of our customers with a dedicated success manager to ensure a successful deployment, offer adequate training and address any questions or concerns that may arise. Did you know? We received the “Vendor of the Year” award by CareerBuilder, one of our long-lasting customers!
#2. It’s about YOU, not us! – being involved with a selfish eSignature provider is the worst. That’s why we offer a solution that is completely branded toward your company, not ours. All email requests for signature are branded with your company logo. You can even add personalized messages within emails. The signing interface is also branded with your company logo, eliminating signer confusion and offering a seamless signing experience.
Want proof of our unselfishness? LiquidAgents Healthcare, a leading provider of clinical staffing solutions, switched eSignature providers in order to use Sertifi because we offer a solution that is branded toward their organization, reducing candidate confusion and support calls by 90%.
#3. We bring out the best in you – we enable your employees to unlock their hidden potential. With our eSignature solution, your employees will gain productivity on the job. The extra time saved can be dedicated to finding new business and other revenue-generating activities. Here’s a perfect example of the ROI our solution can deliver:
delivery.com, an online ordering site for local restaurants and stores, gains an extra 30 days of productivity for the business each year by simply streamlining paperwork using Sertifi.
#4. Consider us putty in your hand – our solution is flexible and can be customized to fit any business need. We cater to large Enterprise companies to ma-and-pa shops within various industries. In addition to our pre-built integrations (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Newmarket International’s Delphi.fdc) and stand-alone web portal, we offer a flexible and open API that allows companies to integrate our electronic signature solution into existing systems, websites, applications and back-end systems.
#5. We’re committed to the relationship - with a 98% customer retention rate in 2013, we can proudly say that we understand what it takes to keep our customers happy and produce real results. Our development team reports an average of 99.9% system uptime. We offer a reliable and secure service that significantly speeds the contract process.
#6. When you talk, we listen! – customer feedback drives 100% of our new feature releases. We’re dedicated to providing solutions that help you close business faster. In 2013, we released two major features: the ability to collect payments in a PCI compliant manner and deal.stream, a collaboration feature that allows senders and signers to communicate back-and-forth. Great customer feedback brought these two valuable features to life. We’re all ears!
#7. It’s attractive to be green - when you use our electronic signature solution, you eliminate printing, faxing, shipping, and storing burdensome paperwork. Going green enhances your company’s public image and goodwill while increasing customer satisfaction. Customers enjoy being able to sign electronically anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our customers project a positive and professional image while closing business faster.
Ready to automate the event order and payment process? Join Newmarket and the Sertifi team on Wednesday, February 26 at 1pm EST for a 30-minute complimentary webinar to find out how to use Sertifi and Delphi to get Banquet Event Order (BEO) forms signed electronically and collect payments in a PCI compliant manner. Register now!
The webinar will address how Delphi users can:
- Shorten the sales cycle by 50% - Reduce the time it takes customers to sign and pay for event services.
- Capture revenue faster - Process credit card deposits and payments seconds after customers sign.
- Increase customer satisfaction - Customers can sign and pay anywhere, anytime, on a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Securely collect payment in a PCI compliant manner - Protect cardholder data while using an existing processor.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how Sertifi’s eSignature solution enables Delphi customers to collect signed BEOs and payments 50% faster than the manual process of printing, signing and faxing. Find out how the integration of Sertifi and Delphi can help increase business. Spaces are limited.
About Newmarket International
Newmarket assists hospitality organizations of all sizes to maximize revenues and resources by enabling each to find and win new business, welcome guests, and deliver exceptional service. For more information, please visit www.newmarketinc.com.
Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions that help organizations close deals faster. Sertifi enables sales teams to quickly reach agreements with customers, execute the deals with electronic signatures and collect payment. For more information, visit www.sertifi.com.
Selecting an electronic signature provider to help automate HR processes can take time, especially for staffing agencies. Staffing agencies must ensure a flawless signing process in order to make hiring faster and more efficient. We recently sat down with LiquidAgents Healthcare, a leading provider of clinical staffing solutions, to gain insight on which esignature features the company sought after when evaluating providers.
LiquidAgents isn’t new to eSignatures. The company recently switched eSignature providers in order to use Sertifi because Sertifi’s stand-alone web portal solution eliminated candidate confusion when signing, resulting in a 90% decrease in candidate support calls.
Compliance Manager Neal Roberts and Director Scott Clutter share four important tips when evaluating eSignature companies for HR and staffing:
- Brand yourself, not your provider – ensuring a seamless signing process requires proper branding. Candidates shouldn’t be confused by who sent the documents awaiting signature. Candidate confusion leads to an influx of support calls and emails, resulting in recruiters focusing on administrative tasks instead of new hires. Companies should select a provider that offers custom branding for the signing interface and candidate emails.
- Let candidates work at their own pace – hiring packets sometimes contain more than 15 documents. Enable candidates to sign at their own pace to ensure work isn’t lost. Search for a provider that allows documents to be signed separately regardless if they were sent within a hiring packet. Recruiters should have complete visibility into the status of each document sent.
- Get personalized support – companies shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to speak with an actual customer support person. In today’s competitive market, time is money. Time wasted gives competitors an advantage so seek a provider that offers exceptional support and a dedicated account manager to quickly address issues.
- Offer a convenient way to collaborate – since candidates commonly have questions about their offer letters, I9s, W4s and other paperwork, companies should offer a better way to communicate than just back-and-forth emails. Find a provider that allows candidates to ask questions and recruiters to quickly respond within the same area the documents await signature. Provide a central place to not only sign documents but discuss documents!
Check out LiquidAgents’ full customer success story here!