You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘E-Signatures’ category.
- Why attend Salesforce1 Atlanta? During the event, you’ll discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data, all with one powerful Customer Platform. Attendees can attend hundreds of breakout sessions, watch live demos, and find out about beneficial business applications and consulting services on the Cloud Expo floor.
- How much does the event cost? Salesforce1 Atlanta is FREE! The only requirement is that you register online.
- Who is delivering the keynote? The keynote will be delivered by George Hu, salesforce.com COO.
- Where can I find the agenda and is lunch provided? Yes, Salesforce is providing lunch to all attendees from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Cloud Expo. The full agenda including breakout session descriptions is available here.
- What is the Cloud Expo? More than 50 Salesforce partners will exhibit in the Cloud Expo to showcase how their solutions and business applications that can enhance your business processes. Many awesome partners including Steel Brick, SpringCM and Conga will be exhibiting at the event with us!
- Why is Sertifi exhibiting? We’re exhibiting to meet Salesforce users in need of more than just eSignatures! In addition to our unique collaboration features and customized branding, we enable companies to collect customer payments right after they sign. Our eSignature and PCI compliant solution streamlines both the contract and payment process.
- Can I demo Sertifi before the show? Schedule a demo with us at any time! You can also sign up for free 30-day trial of our esignature tool.
We look forward to meeting you in Atlanta!
We’re excited to share a new customer success story with you! Cloth Connection, one of the nation’s largest specialty linen providers, uses our eSignature solution to improve efficiency and accuracy between departments while closing deals within just 2 hours and forty-five minutes!
Before using Sertifi, the company struggled with executing documents in a timely manner. On average, it would take days to receive signed documents from clients. Lack of insight into the status of the deal prohibited its sales, accounting and shipping department from effectively working together.
Find out how the company is benefiting from our eSignature solution right here!
Thank you to all the attendees that stopped by the Sertifi booth at Salesforce1 in Chicago yesterday. We appreciate all the interest in our eSignature and payment solution for Salesforce. If you’re interested in our closing solution, visit our website at www.sertifi.com to schedule a demo or launch your 30-day trial.
And The Winner Is…
During the show, we asked attendees to guess how many pieces of candy were in our jar. Jill Puleo of Street-Level Youth Media, a non-profit, media arts literacy organization serving Chicago’s youth, had the closest guess with 168. The correct answer was 170. We’re excited to share that Jill WON our iPad mini!
We’re having a little fun in the Sertifi office today! Here’s a photo of Jessica and Kevin from the Sertifi team in Chicago.
Simply, visit our LinkedIn Page and click “Follow”. Next, comment on our recent post with your answer. The person with the closest answer will win an iPod shuffle. The winner will be announced on Friday afternoon. Good luck!
Want to experience the Salesforce1 Customer Platform for free? Chicago is hosting Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Tour Thursday, April 24 at 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST. Register for the Salesforce1 World Tour in the Windy City now!
Sertifi, a leading Closing Automation Solution, is a Cloud Partner of the upcoming event and will exhibit at the Cloud Expo.
Key Cloud Expo times:
- 8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Registration & Cloud Expo
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch in the Cloud Expo
- 1 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
- 4:40 p.m. – 6 p.m. Networking Reception in the Cloud Expo
Stop by the Sertifi booth to learn about Sertifi for Salesforce, an enhanced eSignature app that enables users to close deals faster than traditional solutions. Sertifi for Salesforce offers unique negotiation features and a secure payments module for collecting customer payments.
Salesforce1 attendees can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one demo during the show.
The Sertifi team will also raffle off an iPad Mini during the show. Stop by for your chance to WIN!
What to Expect at Salesforce1 Chicago:
- Discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data
- Find out how leading Salesforce customers are benefiting from the solution
- Listen to the inspirational Keynote from Lynn Vojvodich, salesforce.com CMO
- Check out hundreds of live demos
- Sit in on breakout sessions for every role
- Enjoy an exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Experience the Cloud Expo with 50+ leading Cloud Partners
- DevZone: get FREE Salesforce1 books and build your first Salesforce1 app in minutes!
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email email@example.com.
With NICC 2014 just days away, Sertifi, a provider of a leading eSignature and payment solution for hospitality, is preparing for a great show in Dallas! This year, we’re a Gold Sponsor and joined by many other great companies including Microsoft, Salesforce and PAR Springer-Miller.
Haven’t signed up for NICC yet? Here our just a few reasons you should attend the upcoming show on April 8-11:
- Submerge yourself in full days of sessions and learning opportunities. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends!
- Did we mention? NICC offers more than 75 hours of breakout sessions. Explore industry challenges as well as ways to maximize your investment in Newmarket solutions.
- Partake in a private consultation session to get your important business questions answered.
- Our favorite: network with industry partners and hospitality pros to find out how you can use leading technology to be more efficient and productive.
Why we’re attending NICC? We’re exhibiting at the event to showcase our eSignature and payment solution to Newmarket users and answer any questions they may have about automating the event order and payment process.
Meet the Sertifi Team at NICC 2014: Cofounder John Stojka, Vice President of Sales Steve Chamberlin and Sales Director for Hospitality Doug Rae will be representing the company. We invite ALL attendees to stop by the Sertifi booth to check out our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution for hospitality companies to close business faster.
Our Role in Hospitality
Sertifi automates the event order and payment process by using a complete eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution.
Hospitality companies can get event orders signed and paid more than 50% faster using Sertifi. Leading companies around the world including Dave & Buster’s, The Ritz Carlton, Omni Hotels & Resorts and John Q. Hammons use Sertifi to close business faster while increasing document security and securely collecting deposits & payments.
For more information, please call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.
Apps Working Together to DRIVE Sales
Generating proposals and contracts is a breeze using Conga Composer. Yet, collecting signed agreements can be a drag. Print, sign & fax slow the sales process. Don’t wait days or even weeks to receive signed agreements! Integrate Sertifi with Conga to automate the last mile of your sales process today.
WEBINAR DETAILS: March 13, 2014 at 12:00pm MST | Duration: 30 minutes
Special Offer: Attendees will receive a discounted price on a Sertifi subscription if they sign up before May 1, 2014!
Installing Sertifi for Salesforce takes just 5 minutes!
Use Conga & Sertifi together to:
- Quickly generate agreements then send for signature with 1 click
- Eliminate printing, faxing/emailing, overnighting agreements
- Track & manage agreements sent in real time
- View all deal activity in Salesforce Chatter
- Collaborate with customers on deals
- Option to collect signatures & payments simultaneously
30-Minute Webinar Agenda:
- Who is Sertifi?
- Benefits of eSignatures
- Conga/Sertifi Integration – Demo Time!
- FAQ Session
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.983.8877.
“With Sertifi, contracts simply don’t get ‘lost in the mail’ or end up in a pile on a desk. Our customers receive the agreement via email, read and review it on any device and sign it. They like the paperless approach and react quicker,” said Don Hay, President and CEO, Digital Alchemy.
Digital Alchemy’s process for getting documents signed significantly slowed the sales cycle. It took 2-3 weeks to get documents signed.
Sales reps were slowed down with manual tasks like printing, faxing and overnighting documents. Reps would spend about 2 hours on each document. The process was expensive and provided zero insight into the deal status. Reps would email either Word or PDF documents to clients for signature. Clients would print, sign and fax/ship back. Reps would then send to Digital Alchemy’s CEO for countersignature. Once fully signed, reps would manually upload documents into Salesforce and overnight final documents to clients, costing about $20 per document.
Digital Alchemy faced challenges when reps failed to upload completed documents in Salesforce. This tedious task was inconvenient for reps, especially for those working remotely. Missing documents created a major hurdle for reps taking over existing accounts.
Since using the Closing Automation Solution, reps send documents for signature from the Opportunity record within Salesforce. Clients and reps are no longer burdened with printing, faxing/shipping, and storing paperwork. Both clients and Digital Alchemy’s CEO quickly sign electronically. The activity is automatically stored within Salesforce, saving reps time from manually uploading documents. Automatic reminder emails are set up to notify clients to sign, further improving productivity.
Digital Alchemy also has access to a stand-alone Web Portal (provided complimentary by Sertifi) to send, sign and track documents. The company uses it for tracking and managing documents.
In addition to onboarding new clients, Digital Alchemy uses Sertifi for Salesforce for upselling opportunities. Within 6 months of onboarding clients, reps send information on additional products/services through Sertifi.
Since using Sertifi for Salesforce, Digital Alchemy shortened the average amount of time it takes to get documents signed from 2-3 weeks to just 16 hours. Productivity on the job increased as well, saving the company 10-15 hours per employee each month.
Additionally, Digital Alchemy no longer pays $20 per document for overnighting costs or relies on reps to upload and manage documents in Salesforce. Signed documents are stored automatically as soon as clients sign, providing 100% visibility into the deal. About Digital Alchemy Digital Alchemy is an industry-leading hospitality CRM provider for hotels, resorts, and spas. Our rich technologies and digital marketing solutions drive revenue and empower property management teams to communicate with guests like never before.
Click-to-Tweet: [Sertifi helps companies like @D1G1TAL_ALCHEMY close deals within hours using #eSignatures, saving time and money!]
For all sales inquiries, call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.
All About Digital Alchemy
For more info, visit their website at www.digital-alchemy.com.