You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘E-Signatures’ category.
We’re excited to announce that Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a global hospitality organization, will use our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution within their sales and catering group to streamline business processes.
“We chose to partner with Sertifi because the company’s eSignature solution was coupled with PCI compliant payments, providing a fast and convenient way for customers to sign contracts and pay for event deposits within one simple transaction,” said John Edwards, Dolce Hotels and Resorts’ Vice President of Technology.
Why the company chose us over other electronic signature providers:
- Secure Payments – Dolce customers can securely submit payment in a PCI compliant manner moments after they sign an agreement. Both Dolce and their customers are no longer burdened with credit card authorization forms or secure fax lines.
- Happy Customers – customers can quickly sign and pay simultaneously. The innovative solution takes the hassle out of the contract and payment process. No more printing, faxing or shipping paperwork.
- Collaboration Tools – Dolce reps and customers can interact within Sertifi by posting comments or questions about the event. All communication is recorded and archived for future reference.
- Leaders in the Market– with a long list of hospitality customers, we have extensive experience in the hospitality. We’re integrated into leading hospitality platforms including Newmarket International and trusted by hospitality powerhouses such as the Ritz-Carlton, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Dave & Buster’s and many more.
Interested in eSignatures? Want to become PCI compliant?
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877 to schedule a one-on-one demo or trial the solution today.
We’re a Bronze Sponsor at Dreamforce 2014 being held on October 13-16 in San Francisco. Save $100 bucks on us by registering with our unique promo code EC14SRTIFI. Register now before rates go up!
Dreamforce is a 4-day event packed with education, innovation, high energy, and giving back to others. Discover why your company should have a presence at this much-anticipated event with the salesforce.com ROI calculator.
We decided to exhibit for the second year in a row due to all the excitement surrounding Sertifi for Salesforce, our eSignature and PCI Payments app, which is built on the Force.com platform. The app allows your customers to electronically sign contracts and submit payment for products and services within seconds!
Here’s what Dave & Buster’s said about using Sertifi for Salesforce for getting contracts signed and event deposits paid faster:
“With Sertifi – we streamlined the contract and payment process, collecting customer signatures and payments within an average of 2 hours and 15 minutes.” – Debra Wise, Project Manager of Special Events, Dave & Buster’s – Full Story
Do you need to collect both signed contracts & customer payments? If so, check out our recent customer success story featuring The Hub Centers for Meeting and Collaboration. The event company uses Sertifi to get contracts signed electronically and event deposits paid in a PCI compliant manner.
- Gets contracts signed and event deposits paid 93% faster (6 hours & 30 minutes vs. 3 to 5 days)
- Gains 60 hours of worker productivity each month
- Reduces paper waste by 99% – no more printing and faxing paperwork
“With Sertifi, we securely collect signed contracts and event deposits within an average of six hours and 30 minutes,” said Allison Patterson, The Hub’s Director of Operations. “The integrated solution offers a convenient way for customers to do business with us and allows us to eliminate 60 hours of administration work each month.”
Use Sertifi for Sales and Catering Today
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866-983-8877 to trial the solution at no cost.
- Why attend Salesforce1 Atlanta? During the event, you’ll discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data, all with one powerful Customer Platform. Attendees can attend hundreds of breakout sessions, watch live demos, and find out about beneficial business applications and consulting services on the Cloud Expo floor.
- How much does the event cost? Salesforce1 Atlanta is FREE! The only requirement is that you register online.
- Who is delivering the keynote? The keynote will be delivered by George Hu, salesforce.com COO.
- Where can I find the agenda and is lunch provided? Yes, Salesforce is providing lunch to all attendees from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Cloud Expo. The full agenda including breakout session descriptions is available here.
- What is the Cloud Expo? More than 50 Salesforce partners will exhibit in the Cloud Expo to showcase how their solutions and business applications that can enhance your business processes. Many awesome partners including Steel Brick, SpringCM and Conga will be exhibiting at the event with us!
- Why is Sertifi exhibiting? We’re exhibiting to meet Salesforce users in need of more than just eSignatures! In addition to our unique collaboration features and customized branding, we enable companies to collect customer payments right after they sign. Our eSignature and PCI compliant solution streamlines both the contract and payment process.
- Can I demo Sertifi before the show? Schedule a demo with us at any time! You can also sign up for free 30-day trial of our esignature tool.
We look forward to meeting you in Atlanta!
We’re excited to share a new customer success story with you! Cloth Connection, one of the nation’s largest specialty linen providers, uses our eSignature solution to improve efficiency and accuracy between departments while closing deals within just 2 hours and forty-five minutes!
Before using Sertifi, the company struggled with executing documents in a timely manner. On average, it would take days to receive signed documents from clients. Lack of insight into the status of the deal prohibited its sales, accounting and shipping department from effectively working together.
Find out how the company is benefiting from our eSignature solution right here!
Thank you to all the attendees that stopped by the Sertifi booth at Salesforce1 in Chicago yesterday. We appreciate all the interest in our eSignature and payment solution for Salesforce. If you’re interested in our closing solution, visit our website at www.sertifi.com to schedule a demo or launch your 30-day trial.
And The Winner Is…
During the show, we asked attendees to guess how many pieces of candy were in our jar. Jill Puleo of Street-Level Youth Media, a non-profit, media arts literacy organization serving Chicago’s youth, had the closest guess with 168. The correct answer was 170. We’re excited to share that Jill WON our iPad mini!
We’re having a little fun in the Sertifi office today! Here’s a photo of Jessica and Kevin from the Sertifi team in Chicago.
Simply, visit our LinkedIn Page and click “Follow”. Next, comment on our recent post with your answer. The person with the closest answer will win an iPod shuffle. The winner will be announced on Friday afternoon. Good luck!
Want to experience the Salesforce1 Customer Platform for free? Chicago is hosting Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Tour Thursday, April 24 at 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST. Register for the Salesforce1 World Tour in the Windy City now!
Sertifi, a leading Closing Automation Solution, is a Cloud Partner of the upcoming event and will exhibit at the Cloud Expo.
Key Cloud Expo times:
- 8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Registration & Cloud Expo
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch in the Cloud Expo
- 1 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
- 4:40 p.m. – 6 p.m. Networking Reception in the Cloud Expo
Stop by the Sertifi booth to learn about Sertifi for Salesforce, an enhanced eSignature app that enables users to close deals faster than traditional solutions. Sertifi for Salesforce offers unique negotiation features and a secure payments module for collecting customer payments.
Salesforce1 attendees can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a one-on-one demo during the show.
The Sertifi team will also raffle off an iPad Mini during the show. Stop by for your chance to WIN!
What to Expect at Salesforce1 Chicago:
- Discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data
- Find out how leading Salesforce customers are benefiting from the solution
- Listen to the inspirational Keynote from Lynn Vojvodich, salesforce.com CMO
- Check out hundreds of live demos
- Sit in on breakout sessions for every role
- Enjoy an exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Experience the Cloud Expo with 50+ leading Cloud Partners
- DevZone: get FREE Salesforce1 books and build your first Salesforce1 app in minutes!
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email email@example.com.
With NICC 2014 just days away, Sertifi, a provider of a leading eSignature and payment solution for hospitality, is preparing for a great show in Dallas! This year, we’re a Gold Sponsor and joined by many other great companies including Microsoft, Salesforce and PAR Springer-Miller.
Haven’t signed up for NICC yet? Here our just a few reasons you should attend the upcoming show on April 8-11:
- Submerge yourself in full days of sessions and learning opportunities. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends!
- Did we mention? NICC offers more than 75 hours of breakout sessions. Explore industry challenges as well as ways to maximize your investment in Newmarket solutions.
- Partake in a private consultation session to get your important business questions answered.
- Our favorite: network with industry partners and hospitality pros to find out how you can use leading technology to be more efficient and productive.
Why we’re attending NICC? We’re exhibiting at the event to showcase our eSignature and payment solution to Newmarket users and answer any questions they may have about automating the event order and payment process.
Meet the Sertifi Team at NICC 2014: Cofounder John Stojka, Vice President of Sales Steve Chamberlin and Sales Director for Hospitality Doug Rae will be representing the company. We invite ALL attendees to stop by the Sertifi booth to check out our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution for hospitality companies to close business faster.
Our Role in Hospitality
Sertifi automates the event order and payment process by using a complete eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution.
Hospitality companies can get event orders signed and paid more than 50% faster using Sertifi. Leading companies around the world including Dave & Buster’s, The Ritz Carlton, Omni Hotels & Resorts and John Q. Hammons use Sertifi to close business faster while increasing document security and securely collecting deposits & payments.
For more information, please call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.