You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Electronic Signatures’ tag.
Find out how you can streamline your sales process by more than 50%. Hear a LIVE customer testimonial from John Edwards, VP of IT at Dolce Resorts & Hotels, who has deployed the solution at Dolce Hayes Mansion. Register now!
Webinar Date: Tuesday, February 17 at 12 p.m. CST
The 30-minute complimentary webinar hosted by Newmarket & delivered by Sertifi will include details on electronic signatures for the hospitality industry & information on collecting customer deposits & payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
• Allow your customers to sign & pay online
• Reduce your risk of a credit card breach
• Eliminate high costs associated with paper
• Reduce administrative work for your team
• Track & manage your deals in real time
Aljex Software introduced Automated Rate Confirmation, a web-based technology that automates critical agreements & routine data exchange between Brokers & Carriers.
“What is the new Automated Rate Confirmation process?” Great question! Here’s a breakdown of the new process:
- Email sent to Carrier (on behalf of Broker) includes link to confirmation in electronic form
- Carrier conveniently signs confirmation electronically on computer, tablet, or Smartphone
- Signed confirmation routed through Sertifi to confirm identity of signer
- Shipment updated & confirmation automatically uploaded into Aljex document directory
- Broker receives email notification of completion along with the executed confirmation (PDF)
- Carrier receives new link that enables access to all information on the confirmation
For more details, check out the latest article published by Fleet Equipment.
“Who’s using Aljex’s Automated Rate Confirmation?” Another great question! Ceva Logistics & many other logistics companies automate their rate confirmations using the Sertifi & Aljex integration. Check out Ceva Logistic’s success story here!
“Sertifi is easy to use and immediately added efficiency to our business operations. We’ve reduced the amount of time it takes to get contracts signed by 83%, from 30 minutes to just 5 minutes!” - Jim Quinn, Director of Truckload Brokerage, CEVA Logistics
Interested in eSignature, PCI compliance or both? Register now for our complimentary, 30-minute webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. PST. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Club in Virginia. Both properties use Sertifi to get agreements signed faster with eSignatures & Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® to collect credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
America’s Leading Performing Rights Organization uses Sertifi for Salesforce, a pre-built eSignature app available on Salesforce AppExchange, to close deals 150% faster. Get the full story.
Benefits ASCAP gains from Sertifi for Salesforce:
- Accelerated its sales process by 150%
- Decreased its operational costs by 44%
- Increased its sales close rate by 45%
- Offers a convenient way for customers to sign agreements
“Sertifi for Salesforce allows us to accelerate the sales process by 150% while decreasing operational costs by 44% and offering an easy way for customers to do business with us.” – John Johnson, Senior Vice President of Licensing at ASCAP
Interested in Sertifi for Salesforce?
Visit Sertifi on the AppExchange or call 1.866.983.8877 to trial the solution for 30 days at no cost. Get started today!
Attending Dreamforce 2014?
Visit the Sertifi team at Booth N2220 in Moscone North to view a LIVE demo of the solution. Sertifi is also sponsoring the Salesforce AppBash party at City View on October 15, 2014. Stop by and see us!
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
Do you need to collect both signed contracts & customer payments? If so, check out our recent customer success story featuring The Hub Centers for Meeting and Collaboration. The event company uses Sertifi to get contracts signed electronically and event deposits paid in a PCI compliant manner.
- Gets contracts signed and event deposits paid 93% faster (6 hours & 30 minutes vs. 3 to 5 days)
- Gains 60 hours of worker productivity each month
- Reduces paper waste by 99% – no more printing and faxing paperwork
“With Sertifi, we securely collect signed contracts and event deposits within an average of six hours and 30 minutes,” said Allison Patterson, The Hub’s Director of Operations. “The integrated solution offers a convenient way for customers to do business with us and allows us to eliminate 60 hours of administration work each month.”
Use Sertifi for Sales and Catering Today
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866-983-8877 to trial the solution at no cost.
- Why attend Salesforce1 Atlanta? During the event, you’ll discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data, all with one powerful Customer Platform. Attendees can attend hundreds of breakout sessions, watch live demos, and find out about beneficial business applications and consulting services on the Cloud Expo floor.
- How much does the event cost? Salesforce1 Atlanta is FREE! The only requirement is that you register online.
- Who is delivering the keynote? The keynote will be delivered by George Hu, salesforce.com COO.
- Where can I find the agenda and is lunch provided? Yes, Salesforce is providing lunch to all attendees from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Cloud Expo. The full agenda including breakout session descriptions is available here.
- What is the Cloud Expo? More than 50 Salesforce partners will exhibit in the Cloud Expo to showcase how their solutions and business applications that can enhance your business processes. Many awesome partners including Steel Brick, SpringCM and Conga will be exhibiting at the event with us!
- Why is Sertifi exhibiting? We’re exhibiting to meet Salesforce users in need of more than just eSignatures! In addition to our unique collaboration features and customized branding, we enable companies to collect customer payments right after they sign. Our eSignature and PCI compliant solution streamlines both the contract and payment process.
- Can I demo Sertifi before the show? Schedule a demo with us at any time! You can also sign up for free 30-day trial of our esignature tool.
We look forward to meeting you in Atlanta!
We’re excited to share a new customer success story with you! Cloth Connection, one of the nation’s largest specialty linen providers, uses our eSignature solution to improve efficiency and accuracy between departments while closing deals within just 2 hours and forty-five minutes!
Before using Sertifi, the company struggled with executing documents in a timely manner. On average, it would take days to receive signed documents from clients. Lack of insight into the status of the deal prohibited its sales, accounting and shipping department from effectively working together.
Find out how the company is benefiting from our eSignature solution right here!
Thank you to all the attendees that stopped by the Sertifi booth at Salesforce1 in Chicago yesterday. We appreciate all the interest in our eSignature and payment solution for Salesforce. If you’re interested in our closing solution, visit our website at www.sertifi.com to schedule a demo or launch your 30-day trial.
And The Winner Is…
During the show, we asked attendees to guess how many pieces of candy were in our jar. Jill Puleo of Street-Level Youth Media, a non-profit, media arts literacy organization serving Chicago’s youth, had the closest guess with 168. The correct answer was 170. We’re excited to share that Jill WON our iPad mini!