You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Electronic Signatures’ tag.
Sertifi is proud to offer discounted pricing to nonprofit organizations. Our eSignature solution offers many cost savings including the elimination of printing, faxing, and courier costs. Employees are more efficient on the job and no longer waste time performing administration tasks. Find out what our friends at Camp Tecumseh YMCA have to say about using the solution!
“We looked at multiple online signature programs and subscribed to two other programs before we found Sertifi. The other programs were either too complicated to use, had too many bugs, or were too expensive. Sertifi gives us an easy-to-use system at a fair price. The program pays for itself when you consider the savings in postage, paper, and most importantly TIME! Furthermore, Sertifi’s customer service has always been wonderful. If you are looking for a straight-forward program for obtaining online signatures, go with Sertifi!
Kyle Linback, Director of Operations
Camp Tecumseh YMCA
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.983.8877 for more information on our Closing Automation Solutions.
Attention Zuora users! We have BIG news for those collecting signed agreements. Sertifi & Zuora have teamed up to offer a combined solution for capturing customer signatures & payments within an integrated & easy experience. We’re excited to offer Zuora users a faster way to close deals & more convenient way to conduct business with their loyal customers.
Sertifi and Zuora Integration | How to Collect eSignatures & Payments
How It Works:
- Send for eSignature from ZQuote – send any documents that need a signature & payment request.
- Customer signs & pays online – uses the Sertifi signing interface which is integrated with the hosted Zuora payment page (HPM 2.0) to collect credit card or ACH payments. Once completed, the ZQuote is updated automatically.
- Send to Z-Billing – option to send executed ZQuote automatically to Z-Billing or manually after review.
Interested? Contact Sertifi at email@example.com for more information.
Missed yesterday’s joint webinar with Conga? No worries! We’ve got you covered. Watch it on demand to explore how Conga Composer users are getting documents signed faster with electronic signatures. We’ll also share information on our new payments feature which allows customers to securely pay for products or services right after they sign.
Comments or questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.983.8877.
Find out how you can streamline your sales process by more than 50%. Hear a LIVE customer testimonial from John Edwards, VP of IT at Dolce Resorts & Hotels, who has deployed the solution at Dolce Hayes Mansion. Register now!
Webinar Date: Tuesday, February 17 at 12 p.m. CST
The 30-minute complimentary webinar hosted by Newmarket & delivered by Sertifi will include details on electronic signatures for the hospitality industry & information on collecting customer deposits & payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
• Allow your customers to sign & pay online
• Reduce your risk of a credit card breach
• Eliminate high costs associated with paper
• Reduce administrative work for your team
• Track & manage your deals in real time
Aljex Software introduced Automated Rate Confirmation, a web-based technology that automates critical agreements & routine data exchange between Brokers & Carriers.
“What is the new Automated Rate Confirmation process?” Great question! Here’s a breakdown of the new process:
- Email sent to Carrier (on behalf of Broker) includes link to confirmation in electronic form
- Carrier conveniently signs confirmation electronically on computer, tablet, or Smartphone
- Signed confirmation routed through Sertifi to confirm identity of signer
- Shipment updated & confirmation automatically uploaded into Aljex document directory
- Broker receives email notification of completion along with the executed confirmation (PDF)
- Carrier receives new link that enables access to all information on the confirmation
For more details, check out the latest article published by Fleet Equipment.
“Who’s using Aljex’s Automated Rate Confirmation?” Another great question! Ceva Logistics & many other logistics companies automate their rate confirmations using the Sertifi & Aljex integration. Check out Ceva Logistic’s success story here!
“Sertifi is easy to use and immediately added efficiency to our business operations. We’ve reduced the amount of time it takes to get contracts signed by 83%, from 30 minutes to just 5 minutes!” - Jim Quinn, Director of Truckload Brokerage, CEVA Logistics
Interested in eSignature, PCI compliance or both? Register now for our complimentary, 30-minute webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. PST. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Club in Virginia. Both properties use Sertifi to get agreements signed faster with eSignatures & Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® to collect credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
America’s Leading Performing Rights Organization uses Sertifi for Salesforce, a pre-built eSignature app available on Salesforce AppExchange, to close deals 150% faster. Get the full story.
Benefits ASCAP gains from Sertifi for Salesforce:
- Accelerated its sales process by 150%
- Decreased its operational costs by 44%
- Increased its sales close rate by 45%
- Offers a convenient way for customers to sign agreements
“Sertifi for Salesforce allows us to accelerate the sales process by 150% while decreasing operational costs by 44% and offering an easy way for customers to do business with us.” – John Johnson, Senior Vice President of Licensing at ASCAP
Interested in Sertifi for Salesforce?
Visit Sertifi on the AppExchange or call 1.866.983.8877 to trial the solution for 30 days at no cost. Get started today!
Attending Dreamforce 2014?
Visit the Sertifi team at Booth N2220 in Moscone North to view a LIVE demo of the solution. Sertifi is also sponsoring the Salesforce AppBash party at City View on October 15, 2014. Stop by and see us!
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
Do you need to collect both signed contracts & customer payments? If so, check out our recent customer success story featuring The Hub Centers for Meeting and Collaboration. The event company uses Sertifi to get contracts signed electronically and event deposits paid in a PCI compliant manner.
- Gets contracts signed and event deposits paid 93% faster (6 hours & 30 minutes vs. 3 to 5 days)
- Gains 60 hours of worker productivity each month
- Reduces paper waste by 99% – no more printing and faxing paperwork
“With Sertifi, we securely collect signed contracts and event deposits within an average of six hours and 30 minutes,” said Allison Patterson, The Hub’s Director of Operations. “The integrated solution offers a convenient way for customers to do business with us and allows us to eliminate 60 hours of administration work each month.”
Use Sertifi for Sales and Catering Today
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866-983-8877 to trial the solution at no cost.