You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Electronic Signatures’ tag.
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
Do you need to collect both signed contracts & customer payments? If so, check out our recent customer success story featuring The Hub Centers for Meeting and Collaboration. The event company uses Sertifi to get contracts signed electronically and event deposits paid in a PCI compliant manner.
- Gets contracts signed and event deposits paid 93% faster (6 hours & 30 minutes vs. 3 to 5 days)
- Gains 60 hours of worker productivity each month
- Reduces paper waste by 99% – no more printing and faxing paperwork
“With Sertifi, we securely collect signed contracts and event deposits within an average of six hours and 30 minutes,” said Allison Patterson, The Hub’s Director of Operations. “The integrated solution offers a convenient way for customers to do business with us and allows us to eliminate 60 hours of administration work each month.”
Use Sertifi for Sales and Catering Today
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866-983-8877 to trial the solution at no cost.
- Why attend Salesforce1 Atlanta? During the event, you’ll discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data, all with one powerful Customer Platform. Attendees can attend hundreds of breakout sessions, watch live demos, and find out about beneficial business applications and consulting services on the Cloud Expo floor.
- How much does the event cost? Salesforce1 Atlanta is FREE! The only requirement is that you register online.
- Who is delivering the keynote? The keynote will be delivered by George Hu, salesforce.com COO.
- Where can I find the agenda and is lunch provided? Yes, Salesforce is providing lunch to all attendees from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. in the Cloud Expo. The full agenda including breakout session descriptions is available here.
- What is the Cloud Expo? More than 50 Salesforce partners will exhibit in the Cloud Expo to showcase how their solutions and business applications that can enhance your business processes. Many awesome partners including Steel Brick, SpringCM and Conga will be exhibiting at the event with us!
- Why is Sertifi exhibiting? We’re exhibiting to meet Salesforce users in need of more than just eSignatures! In addition to our unique collaboration features and customized branding, we enable companies to collect customer payments right after they sign. Our eSignature and PCI compliant solution streamlines both the contract and payment process.
- Can I demo Sertifi before the show? Schedule a demo with us at any time! You can also sign up for free 30-day trial of our esignature tool.
We look forward to meeting you in Atlanta!
We’re excited to share a new customer success story with you! Cloth Connection, one of the nation’s largest specialty linen providers, uses our eSignature solution to improve efficiency and accuracy between departments while closing deals within just 2 hours and forty-five minutes!
Before using Sertifi, the company struggled with executing documents in a timely manner. On average, it would take days to receive signed documents from clients. Lack of insight into the status of the deal prohibited its sales, accounting and shipping department from effectively working together.
Find out how the company is benefiting from our eSignature solution right here!
Thank you to all the attendees that stopped by the Sertifi booth at Salesforce1 in Chicago yesterday. We appreciate all the interest in our eSignature and payment solution for Salesforce. If you’re interested in our closing solution, visit our website at www.sertifi.com to schedule a demo or launch your 30-day trial.
And The Winner Is…
During the show, we asked attendees to guess how many pieces of candy were in our jar. Jill Puleo of Street-Level Youth Media, a non-profit, media arts literacy organization serving Chicago’s youth, had the closest guess with 168. The correct answer was 170. We’re excited to share that Jill WON our iPad mini!
Want to experience the Salesforce1 Customer Platform for free? Chicago is hosting Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Tour Thursday, April 24 at 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. CST. Register for the Salesforce1 World Tour in the Windy City now!
Sertifi, a leading Closing Automation Solution, is a Cloud Partner of the upcoming event and will exhibit at the Cloud Expo.
Key Cloud Expo times:
- 8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Registration & Cloud Expo
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch in the Cloud Expo
- 1 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. Cloud Expo Open
- 4:40 p.m. – 6 p.m. Networking Reception in the Cloud Expo
Stop by the Sertifi booth to learn about Sertifi for Salesforce, an enhanced eSignature app that enables users to close deals faster than traditional solutions. Sertifi for Salesforce offers unique negotiation features and a secure payments module for collecting customer payments.
Salesforce1 attendees can email email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one demo during the show.
The Sertifi team will also raffle off an iPad Mini during the show. Stop by for your chance to WIN!
What to Expect at Salesforce1 Chicago:
- Discover how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data
- Find out how leading Salesforce customers are benefiting from the solution
- Listen to the inspirational Keynote from Lynn Vojvodich, salesforce.com CMO
- Check out hundreds of live demos
- Sit in on breakout sessions for every role
- Enjoy an exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Experience the Cloud Expo with 50+ leading Cloud Partners
- DevZone: get FREE Salesforce1 books and build your first Salesforce1 app in minutes!
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apps Working Together to DRIVE Sales
Generating proposals and contracts is a breeze using Conga Composer. Yet, collecting signed agreements can be a drag. Print, sign & fax slow the sales process. Don’t wait days or even weeks to receive signed agreements! Integrate Sertifi with Conga to automate the last mile of your sales process today.
WEBINAR DETAILS: March 13, 2014 at 12:00pm MST | Duration: 30 minutes
Special Offer: Attendees will receive a discounted price on a Sertifi subscription if they sign up before May 1, 2014!
Installing Sertifi for Salesforce takes just 5 minutes!
Use Conga & Sertifi together to:
- Quickly generate agreements then send for signature with 1 click
- Eliminate printing, faxing/emailing, overnighting agreements
- Track & manage agreements sent in real time
- View all deal activity in Salesforce Chatter
- Collaborate with customers on deals
- Option to collect signatures & payments simultaneously
30-Minute Webinar Agenda:
- Who is Sertifi?
- Benefits of eSignatures
- Conga/Sertifi Integration – Demo Time!
- FAQ Session
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 1.866.983.8877.
Since it’s Valentine’s Day and we’re feeling a bit romantic, we decided to share our top 7 reasons you should pursue a relationship with us. Here it goes…
#1. We don’t play hard to get - we offer award-winning customer support service. We provide each of our customers with a dedicated success manager to ensure a successful deployment, offer adequate training and address any questions or concerns that may arise. Did you know? We received the “Vendor of the Year” award by CareerBuilder, one of our long-lasting customers!
#2. It’s about YOU, not us! – being involved with a selfish eSignature provider is the worst. That’s why we offer a solution that is completely branded toward your company, not ours. All email requests for signature are branded with your company logo. You can even add personalized messages within emails. The signing interface is also branded with your company logo, eliminating signer confusion and offering a seamless signing experience.
Want proof of our unselfishness? LiquidAgents Healthcare, a leading provider of clinical staffing solutions, switched eSignature providers in order to use Sertifi because we offer a solution that is branded toward their organization, reducing candidate confusion and support calls by 90%.
#3. We bring out the best in you – we enable your employees to unlock their hidden potential. With our eSignature solution, your employees will gain productivity on the job. The extra time saved can be dedicated to finding new business and other revenue-generating activities. Here’s a perfect example of the ROI our solution can deliver:
delivery.com, an online ordering site for local restaurants and stores, gains an extra 30 days of productivity for the business each year by simply streamlining paperwork using Sertifi.
#4. Consider us putty in your hand – our solution is flexible and can be customized to fit any business need. We cater to large Enterprise companies to ma-and-pa shops within various industries. In addition to our pre-built integrations (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Newmarket International’s Delphi.fdc) and stand-alone web portal, we offer a flexible and open API that allows companies to integrate our electronic signature solution into existing systems, websites, applications and back-end systems.
#5. We’re committed to the relationship – with a 98% customer retention rate in 2013, we can proudly say that we understand what it takes to keep our customers happy and produce real results. Our development team reports an average of 99.9% system uptime. We offer a reliable and secure service that significantly speeds the contract process.
#6. When you talk, we listen! – customer feedback drives 100% of our new feature releases. We’re dedicated to providing solutions that help you close business faster. In 2013, we released two major features: the ability to collect payments in a PCI compliant manner and deal.stream, a collaboration feature that allows senders and signers to communicate back-and-forth. Great customer feedback brought these two valuable features to life. We’re all ears!
#7. It’s attractive to be green – when you use our electronic signature solution, you eliminate printing, faxing, shipping, and storing burdensome paperwork. Going green enhances your company’s public image and goodwill while increasing customer satisfaction. Customers enjoy being able to sign electronically anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our customers project a positive and professional image while closing business faster.
Sertifi helps the Seattle Seahawks close deals faster! Using our electronic signature solution, the Seahawks’ Corporate Partnership division gets contracts signed and stored in Richard Sherman speed.
The division uses Sertifi to send contracts for signature, allowing big-name sponsors to quickly sign electronically. The Seahawks track and manage all activity in real time, ensuring contracts are fully executed and stored in a timely manner.
3 Tips for Closing Deals like The Seahawks:
- Maximize Mobility – allow customers to sign anywhere, anytime, from any device! Sponsors can sign contracts electronically within seconds, greatly shortening the sales process.
- Promote Your Colors - The Seahawks use our on-demand web portal to send, sign and track contracts. The signing interface and email requests are branded with the Seahawks’ logo, eliminating confusion on who sent the signature request.
- Assign the Right Players to the Right Positions – the Seahawks have multiple people sending contracts out for signature. Using our multiple user roles and permission levels feature, they provide specific access levels to users while providing all users access to a shared document library for frequently sent documents.
In light of “The Big Game” on Sunday, the Sertifi team would like to wish our beloved Seahawks a great game. We’ll be rooting for them from the Windy City!
Ready to Speed Your Sales Process?