You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘hospitality’ tag.
Interested in eSignature, PCI compliance or both? Register now for our complimentary, 30-minute webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. PST. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Club in Virginia. Both properties use Sertifi to get agreements signed faster with eSignatures & Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® to collect credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
With the right technology & security policies, you can remove the target for security breaches & theft off your back. Sertifi enables a paperless, PCI-compliant process for collecting sales agreements & customer payments. Offer an easy way for customers to do business with you by allowing them to sign & pay online.
“What does that mean for me?”
You’ll eliminate all credit card authorization forms. Your employees are no longer storing sensitive cardholder data at their desks or responsible for adequate paper shredding. Plus, you’ll enable your customers to sign & pay simultaneously online, greatly increasing customer satisfaction.
Top Threats of NOT Being PCI Compliant:
- Hefty fines & penalties
- Destroyed customer relationships
- Legal costs, settlements & judgments
- Lost sales
- Tarnished reputation
- Depressed share prices for public companies
- Termination of ability to accept payments
- And much more
Have questions about eSignatures or PCI compliance?
Contact us at any time. We look forward to helping you securely close business faster.
Is your sales or catering team using eSignatures to streamline the sales process? Are you PCI compliant when collecting customer credit card payments? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, you don’t want to miss our eSignatures & PCI Payments for Hospitality Webinar presented by Cendyn Arcaneo and Sertifi.
Webinar Agenda (Speakers include Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Cendyn Arcaneo’s Product Development Director Melanie Deyo):
• eSignatures & PCI compliance within hospitality
• LIVE demo
• Attendee Q&A session
• Attendee giveaway
Register now while webinar seats are still available! Hospitality companies utilizing Sertifi for the contract and payment process gain the following benefits:
• Increase proposal conversion ratio
• Receive real-time updates on deals
• Reduce sales closing time
• Eliminate costly paper and paper storage
• Adhere to PCI data security standards
• Enhance customer satisfaction
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
We’re excited to announce that Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a global hospitality organization, will use our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution within their sales and catering group to streamline business processes.
“We chose to partner with Sertifi because the company’s eSignature solution was coupled with PCI compliant payments, providing a fast and convenient way for customers to sign contracts and pay for event deposits within one simple transaction,” said John Edwards, Dolce Hotels and Resorts’ Vice President of Technology.
Why the company chose us over other electronic signature providers:
- Secure Payments – Dolce customers can securely submit payment in a PCI compliant manner moments after they sign an agreement. Both Dolce and their customers are no longer burdened with credit card authorization forms or secure fax lines.
- Happy Customers – customers can quickly sign and pay simultaneously. The innovative solution takes the hassle out of the contract and payment process. No more printing, faxing or shipping paperwork.
- Collaboration Tools – Dolce reps and customers can interact within Sertifi by posting comments or questions about the event. All communication is recorded and archived for future reference.
- Leaders in the Market– with a long list of hospitality customers, we have extensive experience in the hospitality. We’re integrated into leading hospitality platforms including Newmarket International and trusted by hospitality powerhouses such as the Ritz-Carlton, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Dave & Buster’s and many more.
Interested in eSignatures? Want to become PCI compliant?
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877 to schedule a one-on-one demo or trial the solution today.
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email email@example.com.
With NICC 2014 just days away, Sertifi, a provider of a leading eSignature and payment solution for hospitality, is preparing for a great show in Dallas! This year, we’re a Gold Sponsor and joined by many other great companies including Microsoft, Salesforce and PAR Springer-Miller.
Haven’t signed up for NICC yet? Here our just a few reasons you should attend the upcoming show on April 8-11:
- Submerge yourself in full days of sessions and learning opportunities. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends!
- Did we mention? NICC offers more than 75 hours of breakout sessions. Explore industry challenges as well as ways to maximize your investment in Newmarket solutions.
- Partake in a private consultation session to get your important business questions answered.
- Our favorite: network with industry partners and hospitality pros to find out how you can use leading technology to be more efficient and productive.
Why we’re attending NICC? We’re exhibiting at the event to showcase our eSignature and payment solution to Newmarket users and answer any questions they may have about automating the event order and payment process.
Meet the Sertifi Team at NICC 2014: Cofounder John Stojka, Vice President of Sales Steve Chamberlin and Sales Director for Hospitality Doug Rae will be representing the company. We invite ALL attendees to stop by the Sertifi booth to check out our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution for hospitality companies to close business faster.
Our Role in Hospitality
Sertifi automates the event order and payment process by using a complete eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution.
Hospitality companies can get event orders signed and paid more than 50% faster using Sertifi. Leading companies around the world including Dave & Buster’s, The Ritz Carlton, Omni Hotels & Resorts and John Q. Hammons use Sertifi to close business faster while increasing document security and securely collecting deposits & payments.
For more information, please call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.
Ready to automate the event order and payment process? Join Newmarket and the Sertifi team on Wednesday, February 26 at 1pm EST for a 30-minute complimentary webinar to find out how to use Sertifi and Delphi to get Banquet Event Order (BEO) forms signed electronically and collect payments in a PCI compliant manner. Register now!
The webinar will address how Delphi users can:
- Shorten the sales cycle by 50% – Reduce the time it takes customers to sign and pay for event services.
- Capture revenue faster – Process credit card deposits and payments seconds after customers sign.
- Increase customer satisfaction – Customers can sign and pay anywhere, anytime, on a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Securely collect payment in a PCI compliant manner – Protect cardholder data while using an existing processor.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how Sertifi’s eSignature solution enables Delphi customers to collect signed BEOs and payments 50% faster than the manual process of printing, signing and faxing. Find out how the integration of Sertifi and Delphi can help increase business. Spaces are limited.
About Newmarket International
Newmarket assists hospitality organizations of all sizes to maximize revenues and resources by enabling each to find and win new business, welcome guests, and deliver exceptional service. For more information, please visit www.newmarketinc.com.
Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions that help organizations close deals faster. Sertifi enables sales teams to quickly reach agreements with customers, execute the deals with electronic signatures and collect payment. For more information, visit www.sertifi.com.
Want to get catering, BEOs and sales agreements signed faster? Are you looking to accept payments in a PCI compliant manner?
Join Newmarket and Sertifi for a joint Webinar presentation on July 24, 2013 at 1 p.m. CST. Register now!
The 30-minute webinar will cover the following topics:
* How to get catering, BEOs and sales agreements signed electronically
* How to use Sertifi to accept payments in a PCI compliant process
* How to obtain and receive event deposits faster
* How to integrate Sertifi eSignatures with Newmarket HRM
* Case Study – Dave and Busters
Converting your paper-based process to 100% electronic contracting will enable your organization to better comply with PCI requirements, track agreements, and take event deposits faster. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how Newmarket and Sertifi can improve your business.
About Newmarket International
Newmarket International, Inc. (www.newmarketinc.com) is the leader in delivering sales, group catering and event software solutions to the global hospitality and entertainment industries. Newmarket International’s suite of business solutions can be found in hotels, casinos, restaurants, visitor bureaus, stadiums, meeting arenas and convention centers throughout the world. Newmarket International has over 80,000 users worldwide, with over 12,000 installations in over 110 countries. Newmarket International is headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with primary international offices in London, Shanghai and Singapore.