You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘hospitality’ tag.
Want to get catering, BEOs and sales agreements signed faster? Are you looking to accept payments in a PCI compliant manner?
Join Newmarket and Sertifi for a joint Webinar presentation on July 24, 2013 at 1 p.m. CST. Register now!
The 30-minute webinar will cover the following topics:
* How to get catering, BEOs and sales agreements signed electronically
* How to use Sertifi to accept payments in a PCI compliant process
* How to obtain and receive event deposits faster
* How to integrate Sertifi eSignatures with Newmarket HRM
* Case Study – Dave and Busters
Converting your paper-based process to 100% electronic contracting will enable your organization to better comply with PCI requirements, track agreements, and take event deposits faster. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how Newmarket and Sertifi can improve your business.
About Newmarket International
Newmarket International, Inc. (www.newmarketinc.com) is the leader in delivering sales, group catering and event software solutions to the global hospitality and entertainment industries. Newmarket International’s suite of business solutions can be found in hotels, casinos, restaurants, visitor bureaus, stadiums, meeting arenas and convention centers throughout the world. Newmarket International has over 80,000 users worldwide, with over 12,000 installations in over 110 countries. Newmarket International is headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, with primary international offices in London, Shanghai and Singapore.
Since implementing Sertifi for Salesforce, PAR Springer-Miller’s sales group significantly shortened its sales process. More than 99% of the sales contracts are sent through Sertifi. The contract retrieval time was reduced from 3 to 5 business days to just 5 minutes!
“Employees utilizing Sertifi for Salesforce gain between 1 and 2 hours per week to close deals and generate more revenue for the company,” said Greg Coolidge, Director of Enterprise Applications at PAR Springer-Miller Systems.
Sertifi for Salesforce helped eliminate paper, printing, and faxing. As a result, customer satisfaction sky-rocketed. Customers enjoy being able to sign electronically anywhere, anytime! Once signed, Sertifi automatically emails PDF copies of the signed contracts to all parties involved. Read more.
For additional information, call 1.866.983.8877 or try Sertifi for Salesforce for free.
Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions that help organizations close deals faster. Sertifi enables sales teams to quickly reach agreements with customers and then execute the deals with electronic signatures. Customers can access Sertifi through its leading eSignature API, pre-built Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations, and Web Portal. Leading organizations around the world including Pitney Bowes, CareerBuilder, U.S. Air Force, and Cricket Communications trust Sertifi.
Last week, we shared that Sertifi will exhibit at the 2012 Host Users Group (HUG) Conference Nov. 4-8 at The American Club Resort in Kohler, Wis. During this must-attend PAR Springer-Miller event, Doug Rae, director of sales, will perform eSignature demos and answer attendee questions.
Hotel, catering, event planning and many other hospitality organizations utilize Sertifi to quickly capture signatures. Sertifi’s long list of hospitality customers include PAR Springer-Miller, NewMarket International, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and many others.
For those unable to attend HUG 2012, we’re offering an opportunity to find out more about the many benefits eSignatures provide hospitality organizations.
Join Sertifi on Tuesday, Nov. 20th at 1 p.m. CST for a 30-minute webinar to find out how your organization can use electronic signatures to expedite catering forms, banquet event orders (BEOs) and other agreements that require signature.
Your Webinar Invitation!
- Webinar: eSignatures for Catering, BEOs & Other Agreements
- Date: Tuesday, Nov. 20th at 1 p.m. CST
- Register: http://bit.ly/SertifiHospitality
To learn more about Sertifi and our eSignature solutions, please call 1-866-983-8877 or email email@example.com for more information.
The 2012 Host Users Group (HUG) Conference is only a couple weeks away! We are excited to share that we will be an exhibitor at this year’s PAR Springer-Miller hospitality event in efforts to share the many benefits of using electronic signatures with the HUG community.
Hotel, catering, event planning and other hospitality companies including PAR Springer-Miller, NewMarket International, Marriott and B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group use our electronic signature software to quickly capture signatures while eliminating high costs associated with paper, printing, faxing and storing.
We encourage all attendees to stop by the Sertifi table to find out how you can streamline operations and accelerate revenue!
- Dates: November 4-8, 2012
- Location: American Club Resort, a Five-Star, Five-Diamond Resort, in Kohler, Wis.
- Details: The event will feature more than 80 breakouts including training sessions, workshops, panel discussions, roundtables and keynotes. More than 25 vendors will hit the expo floor!
- Registration Information
What to Expect at the Sertifi Table?
- Meet Doug Rae, director of sales for the hospitality industry
- View a short demo of our eSignature tool and find out how leading companies are using Sertifi to expedite time-consuming paperwork such as catering and banquet event order (beo) forms
- Enter our raffle drawing of an iPod Shuffle by dropping off a business card – winner does not have to be present!
- Set-up a one-on-one demo post show
Join our 30-minute eSignatures & Hospitality Webinar Thursday, Oct. 25 at 1 p.m. CST for a brief demo followed by a Q&A session. Register now!
One of our very own, Doug Rae, director of sales, is attending HITEC 2012 in beautiful Baltimore this week. HITEC brings the brightest minds and latest technology to one central location. This year, HITEC is celebrating its 40th birthday!
Doug will be walking around the event networking and sharing essential information about Sertifi’s electronic signature solutions.
If you want to learn more about Sertifi’s easy and fast electronic signature software installation, low cost, and sales benefits, please email Doug directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’d be happy to share the benefits of utilizing Sertifi’s paperless hospitality electronic signatures technology.
- What: HITEC 2012
- When: June 25-28
- Where: Baltimore Convention Center - One West Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21201
Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals is headquartered in Austin, Texas USA and with an office in Maastricht, The Netherlands. HFTP is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs, and other hospitality-related businesses. Founded in 1952, HFTP provides first-class educational events, networking, certifications and resources to over 4,800 members worldwide. Learn. Connect. Succeed.
Sertifi is the leading on-demand platform for sending, e-signing, and tracking business agreements electronically. To request an electronic signature demo, visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877. Don’t forget to follow @Sertifi on Twitter!
Calling ALL Hospitality Businesses! Are you ready to implement eSignatures?
We’re hosting our eSignatures for Hospitality Webinar on Wednesday, May 16, at 2 p.m. EST. We invite you to join us!
We replace the cumbersome paper process of obtaining signatures with our speedy and cost-saving electronic signature method. Our eSignature solution makes it easier for hospitality businesses to streamline operations and accelerate revenue.
Some of the major benefits for hospitality companies include saving time, eliminating paper, improving customer experience, and lowering expenses related to paper, shipping, and faxing.
If you’re interested in learning how Sertifi’s eSignatures can benefit your company, please sign up for our 30-minute webinar. During the webinar, we’ll provide a demonstration of our eSign tool and conduct a brief Q&A.
Sign Up Here!
- Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Register Now: http://bit.ly/HospitalitySertifi
Did you know? Integrating eSignatures can shorten the contract signing process within the hospitality industry. We’ve identified four important benefits electronic signatures can offer players within hospitality.
1. Our eSignature solution eliminates the time formerly spent on scanning hard copies of multiple banquet event orders into the venue’s internal system, faxing them to the customer, and mailing final documents.
2. The software saves companies money because they no longer have to pay for paper, faxing and shipping costs related to event orders. Employees spend less time handling the paperwork, which enables them to be more productive in other areas.
3. Our product allows companies to go paperless. Under the current process for most banquet facilities, a representative meets with the customer and reviews the inventory. The customer signs off on several paper banquet event orders during the event.
Banquet staff with electronic signature software and an iPad can have the customer sign event orders via the iPad. The client gives a biometric signature (finger signature), and the documents are stored instantly in the hotel’s backend system. There are no paper costs!
4. Electronic Signatures improve the customer’s overall experience. The banquet department or hotel sends the customer a final invoice via email with signed event orders attached after the event. Because the process wraps up so quickly, it makes the customer relationship stronger and emphasizes the ease of working with your particular hotel or facility over others.
To learn more about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com
We’re excited to announce that we’re exhibiting at Newmarket International Fast FWD 2012. The event takes place at the Emerald Bay Plaza which is in the Atrium within the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, on May 2nd – 4th.
What to Expect
Fast FWD 2012 brings together industry leaders to explore the advancements and innovations in Newmarket International solutions aligned with industry trends and best practices. We’re thrilled to share the benefits of Sertifi e-signatures with everyone attending the highly anticipated event!
Our easy and secure e-signature solution replaces the paper process of obtaining signatures. Instead of sending, printing, signing and faxing, hospitality companies enjoy the expeditious and cost efficient e-signature method which makes it easier for businesses of ALL sizes to streamline operations and accelerate revenue.
If you want to find out how e-signatures can increase your business, stop by the Sertifi table at Fast FWD 2012 and our team will perform a live demonstration of the esignature product. Doug Rae, director of sales, and John Stojka, co-founder of Sertifi, will be representing the Company at the upcoming event.
For a complete agenda of the two-day event, please visit the Newmarket International’s website: http://www.newmarketinc.com/customer-conference.
To learn more about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com.
We’re changing the way businesses operate by providing them with an esignature solution!
Our customer base continues to grow and more businesses are seeing the advantages of electronic signatures, which recently prompted them to identify five major industries that have successfully adopted and benefit from using an electronic signature solution:
- Public school systems- Sertifi’s electronic signatures help maintain essential Time and Effort Certifications of the federal Title I program. Electronic signatures through Sertifi also eliminate hundreds of work hours and establish a system for document delivery history.
- Health care- Esignatures save valuable time otherwise spent obtaining doctors’ signatures and then printing and faxing important information. Sertifi’s electronic signature software provides a quick return on investment and reduces overhead costs caused by the paperwork process.
- National home builders- the esignature software enables subcontractors to sign documents such as lien waivers. Some builders have reported that the software does the work of two employees by streamlining time-consuming contract processes.
- Hospitality- electronic signatures substitute the costly paper process, allowing hotels to adhere to their ongoing efforts to “go green” by reducing the paper stream.
- Insurance- Electronic signatures are legally binding, assuring a signature on an online application is legitimate.
We offer an appropriate solution for various markets. “Working with clients who have such specific needs is what the company is all about,” said John Stojka, Sertifi’s co-founder.
To find out about us and our esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit our website: http://www.sertifi.com.
November was another record breaking month for Sertifi and our eSignature solution. Every metric that we track including documents sent for signature, visitors to our website and time to close increased over 20% from October 2011 to November 2011. We would like to thank all of our new customers and partners in November including Chicago Public Schools ( CPS ), Orleans Home Builders ( one of the largest home builders in the United States ) and another group inside CBS who integrated our electronic signature solution with Salesforce.com.