You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘hospitality’ tag.
We’re excited to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2015 Dolce Connectivity Conference! The conference is being held February 10-14 in Indianapolis at The Alexander Hotel.
The annual sales & operations conference brings together leaders from the corporate & property teams to set the strategy for the upcoming year. We’re thrilled that our integrated eSignature & PCI-compliant payment solution for sales & catering is a part of that strategy!
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 1.866.983.8877.
Interested in eSignature, PCI compliance or both? Register now for our complimentary, 30-minute webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. PST. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Club in Virginia. Both properties use Sertifi to get agreements signed faster with eSignatures & Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® to collect credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
With the right technology & security policies, you can remove the target for security breaches & theft off your back. Sertifi enables a paperless, PCI-compliant process for collecting sales agreements & customer payments. Offer an easy way for customers to do business with you by allowing them to sign & pay online.
“What does that mean for me?”
You’ll eliminate all credit card authorization forms. Your employees are no longer storing sensitive cardholder data at their desks or responsible for adequate paper shredding. Plus, you’ll enable your customers to sign & pay simultaneously online, greatly increasing customer satisfaction.
Top Threats of NOT Being PCI Compliant:
- Hefty fines & penalties
- Destroyed customer relationships
- Legal costs, settlements & judgments
- Lost sales
- Tarnished reputation
- Depressed share prices for public companies
- Termination of ability to accept payments
- And much more
Have questions about eSignatures or PCI compliance?
Contact us at any time. We look forward to helping you securely close business faster.
Is your sales or catering team using eSignatures to streamline the sales process? Are you PCI compliant when collecting customer credit card payments? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, you don’t want to miss our eSignatures & PCI Payments for Hospitality Webinar presented by Cendyn Arcaneo and Sertifi.
Webinar Agenda (Speakers include Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Cendyn Arcaneo’s Product Development Director Melanie Deyo):
• eSignatures & PCI compliance within hospitality
• LIVE demo
• Attendee Q&A session
• Attendee giveaway
Register now while webinar seats are still available! Hospitality companies utilizing Sertifi for the contract and payment process gain the following benefits:
• Increase proposal conversion ratio
• Receive real-time updates on deals
• Reduce sales closing time
• Eliminate costly paper and paper storage
• Adhere to PCI data security standards
• Enhance customer satisfaction
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
We’re excited to announce that Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a global hospitality organization, will use our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution within their sales and catering group to streamline business processes.
“We chose to partner with Sertifi because the company’s eSignature solution was coupled with PCI compliant payments, providing a fast and convenient way for customers to sign contracts and pay for event deposits within one simple transaction,” said John Edwards, Dolce Hotels and Resorts’ Vice President of Technology.
Why the company chose us over other electronic signature providers:
- Secure Payments – Dolce customers can securely submit payment in a PCI compliant manner moments after they sign an agreement. Both Dolce and their customers are no longer burdened with credit card authorization forms or secure fax lines.
- Happy Customers – customers can quickly sign and pay simultaneously. The innovative solution takes the hassle out of the contract and payment process. No more printing, faxing or shipping paperwork.
- Collaboration Tools – Dolce reps and customers can interact within Sertifi by posting comments or questions about the event. All communication is recorded and archived for future reference.
- Leaders in the Market– with a long list of hospitality customers, we have extensive experience in the hospitality. We’re integrated into leading hospitality platforms including Newmarket International and trusted by hospitality powerhouses such as the Ritz-Carlton, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Dave & Buster’s and many more.
Interested in eSignatures? Want to become PCI compliant?
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877 to schedule a one-on-one demo or trial the solution today.
Thank you to the entire Newmarket International team for orchestrating a successful NICC 2014. We appreciate the opportunity to share the benefits our eSignature and payment solution provides hospitality professionals.
NICC attendees, thanks for stopping by the Sertifi table to inquire how you can automate your event order and payment process. For a 30-day free trial or to schedule a one-on-one demo, visit www.sertifi.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With NICC 2014 just days away, Sertifi, a provider of a leading eSignature and payment solution for hospitality, is preparing for a great show in Dallas! This year, we’re a Gold Sponsor and joined by many other great companies including Microsoft, Salesforce and PAR Springer-Miller.
Haven’t signed up for NICC yet? Here our just a few reasons you should attend the upcoming show on April 8-11:
- Submerge yourself in full days of sessions and learning opportunities. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends!
- Did we mention? NICC offers more than 75 hours of breakout sessions. Explore industry challenges as well as ways to maximize your investment in Newmarket solutions.
- Partake in a private consultation session to get your important business questions answered.
- Our favorite: network with industry partners and hospitality pros to find out how you can use leading technology to be more efficient and productive.
Why we’re attending NICC? We’re exhibiting at the event to showcase our eSignature and payment solution to Newmarket users and answer any questions they may have about automating the event order and payment process.
Meet the Sertifi Team at NICC 2014: Cofounder John Stojka, Vice President of Sales Steve Chamberlin and Sales Director for Hospitality Doug Rae will be representing the company. We invite ALL attendees to stop by the Sertifi booth to check out our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution for hospitality companies to close business faster.
Our Role in Hospitality
Sertifi automates the event order and payment process by using a complete eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution.
Hospitality companies can get event orders signed and paid more than 50% faster using Sertifi. Leading companies around the world including Dave & Buster’s, The Ritz Carlton, Omni Hotels & Resorts and John Q. Hammons use Sertifi to close business faster while increasing document security and securely collecting deposits & payments.
For more information, please call 1.866.983.8877 or visit www.sertifi.com.