You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘hospitality’ tag.
We can’t wait to hit the road for one of our all-time favorite hospitality shows, HITEC 2015. The much-anticipated event is being held June 15-18 in Austin, TX. Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Sales Director Doug Rae will be located at booth #1926 on the expo floor, performing LIVE demos of our deal closing solution.
We invite all HITEC 2015 attendees to sign up for a Sertifi demo by June 14 to receive a $25 gift card on us! We’re even allowing attendees to choose between Dave & Buster’s, Maggiano’s Little Italy or TopGolf gift cards. Hurry and sign up now while gift cards last so you can have a little extra fun this summer!
Our deal closing solution enables paperless business processes and PCI compliance when collecting customer payments. For instance, Dave & Buster’s now collects signed banquet event orders & customer deposits within just 2 hours & 15 minutes by using Sertifi. More details on the Dave & Buster’s success story here.
We look forward to seeing you in The Live Music Capital of the World!
We’re thrilled to share our latest customer success story. The Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Golf Club launched Sertifi nearly one year ago. Both properties have reduced their PCI scope & eliminated slow paper-based business processes. Get the full story on Hospitality Net!
We’re excited to be a Gold Sponsor of the 2015 Dolce Connectivity Conference! The conference is being held February 10-14 in Indianapolis at The Alexander Hotel.
The annual sales & operations conference brings together leaders from the corporate & property teams to set the strategy for the upcoming year. We’re thrilled that our integrated eSignature & PCI-compliant payment solution for sales & catering is a part of that strategy!
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.983.8877.
Interested in eSignature, PCI compliance or both? Register now for our complimentary, 30-minute webinar with Shift4 on Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. PST. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the Jefferson Hotel & Keswick Hall & Club in Virginia. Both properties use Sertifi to get agreements signed faster with eSignatures & Shift4’s DOLLARS ON THE NET® to collect credit card payments in a PCI-compliant manner.
With the right technology & security policies, you can remove the target for security breaches & theft off your back. Sertifi enables a paperless, PCI-compliant process for collecting sales agreements & customer payments. Offer an easy way for customers to do business with you by allowing them to sign & pay online.
“What does that mean for me?”
You’ll eliminate all credit card authorization forms. Your employees are no longer storing sensitive cardholder data at their desks or responsible for adequate paper shredding. Plus, you’ll enable your customers to sign & pay simultaneously online, greatly increasing customer satisfaction.
Top Threats of NOT Being PCI Compliant:
- Hefty fines & penalties
- Destroyed customer relationships
- Legal costs, settlements & judgments
- Lost sales
- Tarnished reputation
- Depressed share prices for public companies
- Termination of ability to accept payments
- And much more
Have questions about eSignatures or PCI compliance?
Contact us at any time. We look forward to helping you securely close business faster.
Is your sales or catering team using eSignatures to streamline the sales process? Are you PCI compliant when collecting customer credit card payments? If you answered “no” to either of these questions, you don’t want to miss our eSignatures & PCI Payments for Hospitality Webinar presented by Cendyn Arcaneo and Sertifi.
Webinar Agenda (Speakers include Sertifi Co-Founder John Stojka & Cendyn Arcaneo’s Product Development Director Melanie Deyo):
• eSignatures & PCI compliance within hospitality
• LIVE demo
• Attendee Q&A session
• Attendee giveaway
Register now while webinar seats are still available! Hospitality companies utilizing Sertifi for the contract and payment process gain the following benefits:
• Increase proposal conversion ratio
• Receive real-time updates on deals
• Reduce sales closing time
• Eliminate costly paper and paper storage
• Adhere to PCI data security standards
• Enhance customer satisfaction
We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Newmarket International yet again for a special hospitality webinar. On July 30 at 1 p.m. EST, we will present an educational webinar on the best practices of eSignatures and PCI compliance within the hospitality industry. Register today!
Ready for eSignatures? Electronic signature solutions are quickly becoming a must-have tool for sales and catering teams. What about securely collecting customer payments? PCI compliance is a hot topic right now among hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations.
Join us to hear from hospitality organizations including The Hub who are already reaping the benefits of eSignature and PCI payment solutions by Sertifi. Today, The Hub gets contracts signed and event deposits paid within 6.5 hours instead of 3 days!
- Best Practices on eSignatures and PCI Compliance
- PCI Compliance Expert Advise
- Live Customer Testimonials
- FAQ Session
Sign up now while webinar seats are still available.
We’re excited to announce that Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a global hospitality organization, will use our eSignature and PCI compliant payment solution within their sales and catering group to streamline business processes.
“We chose to partner with Sertifi because the company’s eSignature solution was coupled with PCI compliant payments, providing a fast and convenient way for customers to sign contracts and pay for event deposits within one simple transaction,” said John Edwards, Dolce Hotels and Resorts’ Vice President of Technology.
Why the company chose us over other electronic signature providers:
- Secure Payments – Dolce customers can securely submit payment in a PCI compliant manner moments after they sign an agreement. Both Dolce and their customers are no longer burdened with credit card authorization forms or secure fax lines.
- Happy Customers – customers can quickly sign and pay simultaneously. The innovative solution takes the hassle out of the contract and payment process. No more printing, faxing or shipping paperwork.
- Collaboration Tools – Dolce reps and customers can interact within Sertifi by posting comments or questions about the event. All communication is recorded and archived for future reference.
- Leaders in the Market– with a long list of hospitality customers, we have extensive experience in the hospitality. We’re integrated into leading hospitality platforms including Newmarket International and trusted by hospitality powerhouses such as the Ritz-Carlton, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Dave & Buster’s and many more.
Interested in eSignatures? Want to become PCI compliant?
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877 to schedule a one-on-one demo or trial the solution today.